°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 7 °˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

I peered from behind the wall, wondering who was the small figure sitting in the garden. Their hair was long, almost reaching the floor.. with teal tips creeping up from the ends. The mist pillar was sitting in the middle of my garden, his gaze on nothing but the clouds passing above. I decided to build up the courage to talk to him.

I slowly approached him, "Tokito?"

He hadn't replied, I repeated his name once again, silence.. I just watched with dotted eyes until a heard a soft sigh from the pillar, his head turning around and his teal orbs only blanky stared at me.

"Who.. why're you here?" Nothing but a blank expression on his face

"Erm, this is Kanroji's estate." An awkard smile spread across my face as he just stared at me

"...What did you say just now?"

"Oh! Sorry.. this is Kanroji's estate, I'm just.. returning home."

"Kanroji? Oh, yeah." He just turned back around and continued staring at the beautiful blue sky

I planted myself right next to him, "Can I join you.. cloudgazing?"

"Whatever." His eyes never left the passing white clouds, he seemed to not mind

I looked up as well, Kanroji's-- well, my garden was calming, the lavender aroma overpowered the other flowers which created the relaxing feeling. It was nice to admire the sky every once and a while, even if I did prefer to keep my head away from the clouds. I noticed a particular white fluffy cloud taking up space in the sky.

I let out a small snicker, which caught the attention of the mist pillar, "Why're you laughing?" He questioned, his voice was silvery, not anything like how it was in the meeting.

I pointed up at the sky, Tokito's gaze following, "That cloud looks like a bat. And I remember one time me and kanroji were out at night and flew by, she was screaming so loud."

I kept on giggling at the memory, it was funny, Kanroji may be the love pillar, but she doesn't know the first thing about love, she can't even bring herself to confess to the serpent pillar. Had I not mentioned the two have the fattest crush on each other?

I felt the soft gaze of the mist pillar on me, I turned to meet his eyes, they were only filled with curiosity.

His mouth slightly open he began to speak again, "What's your name?"