Alternate ending

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

The sun's rays started  to peek over the horizon, and Kibutsuji became more panicky by the  second. He made one final attempt to escape, blasting everyone away.

I  shot into a building, vomiting blood from the impact. I fought to stay  awake, losing the grip on the hilt of my sword. A crash was heard right  next to me, and I whipped my head over to see the mist pillar.

"Ah!! Muichiro!!" I mustered up all the strength to pull myself towards him.

Weak coughs left his lips, blood staining his chin "Are.. are you.. at least okay..?"

He  started to wheeze, not being able to take another breath. Soft tears  left my eyes seeing him in this state. I tightly held onto his hand,  frantically looking around for kakushi to come and aid him.

"FIRST AID!!! PLEASE!!" I shouted out to the Kakushi

They heard my plea, and two of them ran toward us. Taking away Muichiro and me, I tried to get out of their grasp to follow him, but I was too exhausted.

They laid me down, starting to rewrap my wounds. There were yelling something about not closing my eyes but.. I couldn't help it.

"Y/n?" I heard a voice call out. It was cherry blossom season, my favorite time.

The petals danced around me, I twirled around with them, laughing as I remembered how my parents used to dance with me as well. That voice called out to me once again.

I slowly turned my head, being met with two figures, "Mother..? ..Father?" They were standing right there.

"Come, my daughter." She reached out,

I bolted towards them, crashing into their arms. My father stroked my hair, wiping away the tears that were falling down my cheeks.

"It's not your time, dear. You have your whole life ahead of you.." My father's eyes only swirled with love

"But I want to go with you.." I held onto them tighter

"That boy, he'll be waiting for you." My mother gently let me go, "You're going to do just fine with him."

The pile of Sakura petals beneath me disappeared; it felt like I was falling into nothingness. As I opened my eyes once more, my eyes were met with a beautiful blue sky. I adjusted to the sudden light.