°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 12 °˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

I snapped out of my thoughts, returning back to the fight. I heard shockwaves traveling through the air, avoiding each one effortlessly. I finally had gotten close enough to slice him, unleashing the full potential of my seventh form. His limbs had gotten cut off, blood spewed out, and he hadn't regenerated till we hit the found.

"SEE Y/N! YOU'RE MEANT TO BECOME A DEMON!!"

"GO TO MOTHERFUCKING HELL."

The night sky was getting lighter, dawn was getting closer, I had to keep him here till sunrise or slice his head off.

I had gotten a glimpse of my arms, I thought the markings were scars, but instead, they wrapped around my limbs, and there were also noticeable flowers, what was this?

My eyelids were giving up on me, I fought to stay awake, Akaza's attack constantly coming at me. I unleashed forms just one after the other, not giving in a single bit.

The upper-rank showing no mercy. My blade clashing with his flesh echoed throughout the town, the damage was immeasurable.

That dirt road had shattered, leaving markings of our steps and attacks. The buildings took the hits that missed one another, red liquid had been splattered on the walls, I assumed most of the blood was mine.

My state right now was not good at all, blood had been constantly leaking, leaving stains in my uniform.

There was a pause in the battle, that's when the exhaustion had caught up to me. I had to slice off his head now.

My blade dug into his neck once again, this had to be it. The horizon turned orange and he attempted to shove my blade away from his neck.

Akaza was getting frantic by the second, I wouldn't allow him to get away. His leg moved swiftly, I guess I had been too exhausted to block it.

A strong blow hit my side, I got thrown across the town but not before crashing through a building and tumbling to meet another wall.

Blood shot out of my mouth from the impact, my vision became spotty. I attempted to lift myself once again, only to crash on my knees and fall to the ground face-first.

I saw his silhouette, my teeth clenched at the sight. He had tossed my weapon next to me, I pushed myself by crawling to it.

"TILL WE MEET AGAIN!"