°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 19°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

"KANAMORI! HAGANEZUKA!" I called out running towards the shed. I suddenly fell to the ground, I looked back and one of the demon's pots was sucking me into it.

"SHIT! SHIT!" I shot my sword at the pot but it was moving, dragging me with it. My left leg was fully submerged. It started sucking in my right leg. I have to do something. I have to protect everyone. I felt that burst of energy again, those weird markings were on my arms and my legs. This time I saw new marks, spleenwort, and cherry blossoms. Mother and Father..

"Plant breathing, third form: Weed and vine choke!" Going at a greater speed, I hit the pot. It started crumbling, and my legs were freed. As soon as a tried to move them I realized I was paralyzed and it was probably an effect of that stupid pot. I have no time to wait though shit.

"KOTETSU! IS MUICHIRO OKAY?!" I yelled out to him. The floor was swaying in my eyes, I might've been poisoned.

"I can't get him out! He's gonna drown! I'm so sorry!" Kotetsu starting sobbing,

"FUCK!! WATCH OUT!!" I warned him, there was one of those fish monsters again except this time it was stronger. I pushed every ounce of strength into my legs. I shot straight for Kotetsu and covered him with my body, taking the hit. Several slashes were on my body. I got hit in a vital spot. Shit.

"Kotetsu are you okay?" I held onto the small boy, leaping back.

"Never mind me! ARE YOU OKAY?" He started weeping more. He was hurt, though. I didn't manage to absorb the full attack.

"I'm fine. Go help Muichiro in any way you can, please." I readied my stance. The fish mutant was also shooting for an attack.

Kotetsu ran towards Muichiro, I kept my eyes on the fish. It started swinging its 'arms' at me; they were sharp, enough to slice me right in half. Flexibility was helping a lot right now, doing back handsprings, splits, and twisting my body in ways I didn't think I could. Avoiding all these blade arms, until I saw an opening. I went for it.

"Plant breathing- ACK!" I slammed my sword into its blade arm, I skidded on the dirt. Taking a good look at it, It had grown another fucking arm. I charged back at it continuing to fight.

"Plant breathing seventh form: Humble." Calming myself, and zipping at incredible speed to the fish bitch. I gripped my sword and cut it into pieces, destroying the pot. It started burning.