Kimetsu Academy

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

"Y/N GET OUT OF BED AND GET TO SCHOOL!" Mother screamed from downstairs

"BUT-" I started to yell back

"NO BUTS! GO BEFORE I MAKE YOU!" I knew if she came up here, my open casket would be scheduled for tomorrow

I groaned and threw my covers off.

"Why didn't she wake me up earlier.. I'm going to be late."

I rushed to change into my uniform, really the first day of school, and I'm gonna be late. They're going to think I'm a delinquent. I struggled to put on my shoes and tidied my hair one last time before rushing out the door.

"Bye, Mom!" I yelled

Kimetsu Academy wasn't too far off from my house, last year I was late quite a bit so I wanted to make a good impression this year. I'm a second-year and a shogi club member, I'm more athletic than I realize but doing one sport at a time is alright.

"YO Y/N! WAKE UP LATE AGAIN?" I heard one of my good friends Sabito call out

"YEAH! HOPEFULLY WE CAN MAKE IT ON TIME!" I laughed while we were both at a sprinting pace

Sabito is a student and a member of the kendo club, Makomo is my best friend she's always on time unlike Sabito and I. Nezuko Kamado along with her brother Tanjiro Kamado who is a senior are friends of mine I don't see Tanjiro much but Nezuko I see in the halls, we often eat lunch together.

"Y/N WATCH OUT!" Sabito called out

"HUH- OOMPF!" I crashed into something which made me fall on my ass

I rubbed my nose as the impact made my eyes water, "Ah! Sorry about that, I'm late for school and in a rush!"

"It's alright; I'm late too." That voice, I've heard it before.

I looked up, isn't this boy also a shogi member? I think I've seen him around. He seemed so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. His long black hair faded into teal tips, and he wore the male school uniform. His hand was outstretched for me to grab.

"Oh, thanks!" I smiled

As I grabbed his hand a memory flickered in my mind, it was the face of this boy, I could tell. The eyes were the same and his hair. He wore an odd uniform and there was something on the back in kanji, "Destroy".

"Have I met you before?" He suddenly spoke

"It feels like it, what's your name?" Sabito, the boy, and I all were running to school now