°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 20°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽! 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻! ❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

"Kotetsu! Are you alright?" I asked him while checking out the wounds he got.

"Yes, I'm fine! The hit that was supposed to kill me got deflected because of the hilt Tanjiro gave me!" He pulled out a hilt, a flame one.

"That's" I paused feeling myself choke up. "That's Kyojuro's.." I felt hot tears run down my face.

"Ah! I'm sorry! Don't cry!" He frantically waved his arms

I chuckled "It's alright, these are happy tears. I'm glad you're okay. Kanamori, Haganezuka are you alright?"

They both obviously had wounds, so I gave them a mixture of herbs that would suppress the pain. They're bleeding had stopped but we need to get them medical care.

"Alright, We need to go assist Tanjiro!" I helped up Muichiro, he could walk but I still held onto him in case he fell. The boys followed behind us as we walked through the forest.

Crash! I heard it, faint but it was there. "That way! I heard something!" I pointed and we picked up our pace.

I saw someone at the edge of a cliff, "Hey!" I yelled out.

He turned around it was Genya! "Tanjiro needs help!" He yelled out

Looking over the cliff I saw Tanjiro down there with Nezuko, the sun would soon come up! She'll burn! I also saw the other demon. I tried to find a way down without reopening the wounds I got. If they started bleeding out, I would surely die.

Tanjiro didn't have a sword, I grabbed the one Haganezuka had in his hands. I launched it at Tanjiro and yelled out "Use that Tanjiro!" The sword landed in front of Tanjiro. Haganezuka started screaming about how it wasn't complete. He grabbed me by the neck, shaking me.

"Let go or I'll break your arm." Muichiro tightened his grip on Haganezuka's arm, giving him the scariest look.

He let go, I turned my gaze back to Tanjiro. He grabbed the sword and rushed towards the demon. Decapitating him!

"The sun!" I screamed out I saw it peeking over the horizon, Nezuko!

The demon was still moving toward the people, was the head, not the real body? Nezuko started burning, I jumped down. Hurting my ankle in the process, some wounds reopened. I bolted my way to Nezuko. I wasn't going to make it.