-5-

I knew what was to happen and as I heard Loki and Tony's iconic chat I couldn't help but him it's raining man under my breath.

This got a confused look from Nat who was the only one able to hear me.

Usually I would be chatting with them all if I ever got the chance to be in this situation in a planned way. I did always appear like a big extrovert to strangers, since I was amazingly trained in the art of wearing a mask.

And unless you noticed my tactic of: small talks with me being overly energetic and chosing a small group of four or five to stick to for the rest of the night  going off to more meaningless chats to keep the appearance. You would never even fanthom to imagine the amount of anxiety that goes through me in those occasions.

And it's weird cuz I do love public speaking, but those are planned interactions with people I've had the possibility of investigating.

A loud sound was heard but this time I didn't jump since I was expecting it.

This time I actually sang the words out loud to everyone's suprise.

"It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men yeayeah!"

And of course as expected Thor slammed open the door got a hold of Loki and jumped out leaving everyone but me shocked.

Tony jumped after soon enough and Steve followed with a parachute, once Natasha and I were alone she raised a brow at me.

"You knew that was gonna happen, didn't you?"

I simply nodded and looked outside waiting for us to land and get Loki back inside.

"I'll wonder how afterwards. I'm asking you if they're coming back here!"

Looking at her once again I nod and look outside.

"Just land this and we wait."

So that's just what we do. The realization that all this is very much actually happening is apparently only just catching up to me, probably because I was worried about surviving until now.

I can't seem to erase the smile off of my face and it's not really something that should be happening which only earns me even more weird looks from Natasha.

Realizing there's so many small details I can see here and not though the movies has me almost jumping. How would a hug from Thor actually feel? Does he give the type of hug I like? Squeezing the life out of a person inhaling their scent.

Speaking of, how do they each smell? What's that special something that just screams their name? The pattern of their footsteps or the excited tics they each have.

The way their voice sounds with each and every emotion or with none at all. Or even just the way hair strands naturally fall loose from their hairstyles.

Actually seeing them in different outfits would be amazing!

God I must truly sound like a freak, but those are things I like to learn about my friends so why not do it with them.

I pride on knowing stupid little things about everyone I meet. But I somehow still forget basic stuff like last names and birthdays.