-28-

As thought I'd planned and timed my speech the Avengers storm in right once I'm done to witch Loki straightens even more, but I suppose he still doesn't have the stand to stand confidently because he doesn't.

Of course it takes seconds for Thor to storm over but I get up just as fast to get in between him and his brother. Turns out it's much easier to stand for someone else rather than myself!

As it also turns out Thor can get quite scary when he wants to, all big and bulky Asgardian warrior type of shit.

"Stop! Hear me out first. Not like I'm allowing you to tie him up, even after that... but listen first"

Tony glares but he seems to be the most willing of them all to listen.

"Alright Granger speak up! I left you here alone with him cuz I trusted your criteria not cuz I wanted you to play nurses and chit chat with the guy"

Rolling my eyes I stretch a bit and yawn trying to release stress before saying while pointing at Loki.

"He's more or less blameless, was just as mind controlled as Clint half the time and the other half was secretly working on helping you. If you need proof that he was mind control you could've noticed how his eyes were ice blue when full villain mode and a more green color whenever he helped you figure out something to beat him! On top of that he's not exactly in best shape because unlike with Clint, no offense dude, it's damn hard to control such a powerful magician and a prince to add on so they had to make sure he was weakened. Had he been actually willing to do this and on his best shape we would've been fucked!"

I finish my explanation with a playful bow, jokingly expecting clapping for the accuracy and speed I'd spoken with.

"Oh and before I forget, Thor your dad's an asshole with communication and parenting issues!"

Turning to face Loki I point at him and state.

"If Odin ever goes all I'm a wonderful kind king and god just ask him about the days before he united the nine realms under his rule, alright."

But I notice just how beat up he still looks and frown instinctively putting a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I'll go make you some tea, something warm maybe you could even try hot chocolate for the first time ever?! I'm sure Tony will have it somewhere, you stay right here and relax, I'll go get it and YOU ALL don't touch a single hair on him, unless it's to give him a hug Thor."

With that I make my way to the main kitchen on this floor under the confused and shocked looks of the avengers.

"Why does he get special treatment Granger?!"

I give him a confused look over my shoulder until I understand what he meant and come back into the living room with two cups in my hand rolling my eyes at Tony's vexed look.

"You want tea or hot chocolate? If you'd like you can try the chocolate and decide afterwards"