-30-

Of course a weird long seemingly endless silence had to follow where I just feel like a stranger in a room full of people I know, weird concept when you think about it.

"I kinda expect questions when I say something like that...not just radio silence"

Tony rolls his eyes and of course he's the first to reply, always the chat box never in silence willingly.

"Well usually shit like this doesn't happen and it's not like we can just bombard you with questions cuz you said some things need to happen. Also this ain't no dating app shit so are we supposed to ask your favorite color or the way you plan on betraying and killing us all?"

Of course after his last accusation Steve, ever the good guy that cannot see wrong in anyone, hushed him and called his name in that reprimanding kind of way only your mom does.

"Tony!"

All this makes me wanna laugh it's weird because I instinctively wanna react like the spectator I've always been. Only know they too can see and hear me so I gotta keep some face!

"It's alright I kinda expect you all to think like him to some level, at least he's honest. He's right too, I could be some kind of cool hidden villain and that would be a really could plot twist in the future but come on look at me! Scan me and test my blood for all I care. I'm normal, with unhealthy levels of stress that I consider normal and a good amount of quirks but that just like almost everyone else in my generation!"

Looking around at the suspicious looks from everyone around me I can't help but feel a bit disappointed, all of this is a lot more stressful than in books. Why can't I just say "trust me" and for the story line to continue like the author didn't just create the biggest plot hole ever?!

"You're awful at convincing little Lady. You could've easily kept it much better if you just stopped after your first sentence."

I'm surprised to see Loki speak up, as in actually speak loud enough for everyone to hear. I kinda expected to continue looking like an obsessed sicko that's delusional and thinks her crush likes her back while the poor guy is scared crying in a corner.

I'm also shocked to see him give me free tips on convincing even though it's his thing to convince and manipulate, I might as well get a master class from the god of mischief.

It looks bad though, me being surprised by every gesture of decency he takes but then supporting the theory that he's just a sweet misunderstood not so little guy.

I feel like a hypocrite. I probably am but for now I'll just hide behind the fact that's it's only because I feel like I personally don't deserve decency from anyone, especially someone as cool and badass as him.

So of course my confused overworked brain had to spill the first thing that came to mind.