-32-

And there it is... Was the hidden insult really necessary?

I'm fighting for your freedom and attempting to clear your name. Do you really think insulting me although mildly will do us any good?

Yup Tony's already looking at me silently saying "is that really your favorite". Just great! How do I explain that you grow on people by being the sweet kind of asshole?

"Aren't you just set on helping me prove my point?! Your supposed to help me show the others you're actually likable, not acting like an ass just so you can sass me."

I glare but it's pretty obvious I'm not actually mad by the smirk which apparently only spurs Loki on.

"I strive for honestly little lady, that is all. I can simply not leave it as a half truth!"

The look on my face probably called bullshit before I even spoke especially when I turned around so my whole body faced him.

"You...the God of mischief, lies, chaos and storytelling strive for complete truth. Look I'm willing to buy your crap but there's a limit dude! Like, I'm not gonna rat you out with everything I know but even an idiot knows that's never been a priority of yours."

I'm starting to think the guy isn't as wounded as he seemed especially with how amused he looks and how he raised a hand to his heart in offence after calmly sipping at his tea.

"You offend me little Lady I do very much strive for it and if you don't believe I did before as well then believe me when I say I do now."

He's just so leveled and content playing around like a cat toying with his new toy. Still I don't fail to notice how he refrains from making any sudden movements or loud noises even as he dramatized his every word.

"I can't believe your brother was the only one stabbed in your relationship. I would've returned the favour at least once, not like it would kill you. Just stab you when you become too much and then give your wound a kiss kiss heal!"

Now that earned a full out laugh from Loki, booming and uncontrolled just relaxed. It was probably caused more by the prospect of me attempting to cause him any harm whatsoever than by my very good sense of humour and amazing jokes, if I might say so myself.

What I do not miss to notice as he laughed is his slight hunching to the side discreetly gripping his ribs, it made me frown to see the clear reminder that he was hurt and being how he is there was barely any way for me to figure it out easily.

"Ah yes darling, such a large wound you'd cause I'd be left begging for mercy in front of your little paws!"

Great so now I'm apparently alternating between darling and little Lady, still debating over which gives my heart more trouble, and I have also been updated to the constant comparative to a pup... I'm kinda curious as to which race.