-15-

"Before I worked for shield I uh, well I made a name for myself. I have a very specific skill set, I didn't care what you stood for or on, I got on shield radar in a bad way. Agent Barton was sent to kill me, he made a different call... "

What a beautiful sob story, though not really the time for it. Out of respect I turned my head to look at her while she gave her big speech, but made it my point to quickly turn back, analyzing every single detail of Loki's actions.

Not because he was the biggest threat to me for now but because he's amazing, he just is! Moving around looking like he's got full control, hiding his emotions to perfection and holding up so perfect even considering the state I know he's in.

The guys just been tortured into mind control and he's still got the will strength to make sure most of his plans where easy to counter but believable to his captors.

Because for obvious reasons this was not the best Loki could do and I'm not speaking of his weakened physical and mental condition, I mean how he keeps basically yelling his every plan at the Avengers and not causing any of them to be at any actual threat of death.

"Then what will you do if I vow to spare him?"

Not let you out! See he's proving my point the guy is being ridiculous when he could easily not even be here in the first place.

If he had actually wanted them to not be able to fight back he wouldn't have let them group up he'd end each of them with quick deaths that would look like accidents. And when there would be no posible opposition only then would he attack.

"Not let you out"

Told ya!

"No but I like this, your world in the balance and you bargain for one man."

Meh I find it quite normal, hell I'd probably do it for most of the Avengers and don't even bring you up, I think there's little I wouldn't have done to meet you get a long hug and a chat.

"Regimes fall every day, I tend not to weep over that. I'm Russian, well I was..."

Girl, you still very much are Russian!

Can you imagine if i was actually able to say any of this out loud? Damn I'm weird my brain seems like a complete different person than how I usually act.

"And what are you now?"

See even he's confused with your weird ass comment.

"It's really not that complicated, I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to while it out!"

I never really got where that came from but yeah I guess it makes sense?

"Can you? Can you while out that much red? Dreikov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire. Barton told me everything, your ledger is dripping, it's gushing red and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything?! "

I can't help but flinch, Loki back up again and is very much yelling, it's not at me but I can't help but coil on myself slightly and try and make myself as tiny as posible.

He probably doesn't even remember I'm here anymore he's full out villain speech. His control faltering to the effects of the mind stone and hus emotions heightened.