-27-

Lowering my voice knowing his superhuman hearing will allow him to hear me and I won't be worsening his headache.

"I'd suggest laying down for some time, at least until the Avengers are done with your army and get here, they shouldn't take long. But if you want I can try and hoist you over to the couch although I'd need your collaboration for that... I never got to telling you my name but I like your nicknames anyways so it's alright!"

I tip tap my hands on my thighs as I sit back kneeling, it's the best I can to keep my nerves at bay. At least before I could control it by telling myself he was in villain mode and controlled that Thanos could possibly hear everything...but right now he's himself, beat up and emotionally unstable, but himself nonetheless!

Next thing I know he's speaking, struggling to do so and very obviously exhausted, but speaking to me anyways.

"How come you're so talkative now?"

I smile, he's okay enough to investigate and tease, that means he's not so badly injured!

"We no longer have others listening in..."

I pointed towards my own head hoping he'd understand and continued.

"Plus right now all that's left to happen is Tony's I'm dead ha joking scene before they get here so I'm not too worried! Wanna move you to the couch now that you're feeling more like yourself and then you can ask me questions?"

He nodded solemnly slipping on what I suppose was his royal mask, letting no unintended emotions slip past,and not accepting my help to stand and wooble his way over to the couch.

He didn't lay down instead he sat which I suppose was his way of proving that he was still in no way weak even after that. When I sat down, I got distracted by a skyrocketing Ironman as he passed the window and couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous it was.

Loki seemed worried about my sanity for watching a hero fall to his imminent death and laugh but I waved it off.

"He'll be just find, will ask for shawarma actually, which I am planning to try and have you try alongside me!"

Of course the god just continued to stare in confusion at my words and how I was implying to take HIM, the villain who had just tried to take over the world, to try whatever that shawarma thing was.

"I'll explain it all quickly, the avengers already know but otherwise you can't tell anyone, they should get here soon enough and I need to fight for your ass! I'm from another universe, a universe where all of you are fictional, I know up until 2025 or so and I'm working on correcting some major events I find unfair one of those being the way you are treated throughout your life. The reason I'm here? I do not know but I'm going along with it cuz it's either that or a major panic atack"