10: "back home"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

"Come back soon" I sniff and hug aunty lia as tight as I could. Can I pack her in my luggage and take her with me? Hehe,nobody will know.

"I will, you too try to visit me please?" I give her the best puppy eyes and she chuckled at me. We were standing on the street outside her home as we bid them goodbye.

Mr. pretty had already kept all our bags inside and Gracy was fast asleep in the backseat of the car. I wonder why she sleeps so much? Is that a kitten thing? Is she pregnant?? Omgeeeeee no- she's a baby herself. Bad clover.

I then hug uncle John as he stood there waiting for his turn patiently. Aww he's a cutie. Wait- my cheekys and kio.

I quickly run back inside ignoring all their voices yelling my name from behind. I cross the fence and find kio sitting near her shelter doing absolutely nothing.

"Booh" I try to scare her and she jumps from her position running around the yard baahing. Is that a thing? ba-AAHHHH ing.

"Kio" I call her name between my giggles which seemed to calm her down, she then ran towards me and mushed her face into my tummg. Aw, my baby.

I pet for a while before kissing all the twenty five cheekys on their cute Lil beaks. I can live here forever.

I'm sure Mr. Pretty is going to be mad. Anger se- bad.

"Lets go. I'm ready" I go back outside and meet a very calm looking Nikolai.

He opens the car door for me and straps me in. Mr. Pretty bends to my level, one of his arm leaning against the car's roof showing his veins and incarnated tattoos.

He gets close to me. So close and strapped me in. His rich cologne hitting my nose. As I try to hold my breath. Once he was done , I released a very long breath of relief which I was trying to hold for so long.

"Say bye" he said in his rich voice as he opened the windows from my side. I wave at them and they both kiss my forehead. Hehe , I got 2 kisses today They're cute.

"Thankyou for doing this, dude" I say quickly without looking at him.

He gave me a confused look and raised his eyebrow. "Dude?"

I nod and slap his arm. Sheesh,he got muscles. Muscle man Nikolai. I quickly apologize as I don't have a death wish. He could crush me with his pinky and I wouldn't complain.

"Can we pretty please stop by that farm?" I ask him pointing towards the elysian farm.

Without even asking me why, he parked the car at the side . I tried to open the door but he locked it. I give him a confused look and he only glares at me. The prettier man then gets out from his side and opens the door for me. he's a gentleman.

"Could you please take a picture of me? I promised my college friends that I'll show it to them. Also do you like my o-outfit Mr. Pretty?" I ask him.

He hums and rubs his jaw with his ring filled fingers. Swoon.

"Twirl for me, moya dusha and I'll tell you" I nod excitedly and twirl around for him. He smirks at me and takes out his phone.

"I'LL stand this way, just say 3,2,1 and click. Y'know I'm a model dude. D-dior just asked me to sigh a contract but I refused. I've got work to do y'know " he simply hummed and continued to stare at me.

"F'course my malyshka is a model" he said but I payed no attention to his words as I posed for the picture. If I became a model, It'll be over for all of them . But I'm a Lil chubby. Do they accept chubby people? Hehe. Ofcourse they do. If they don't , I'll ask Mr. Pretty to show them his grump face. He'll scare them off.

I open my hair and hand my scrunchie to him which he puts on his wrist and deny's to return which I ask for it. The pattern on it was of cute little mangoes and he looked so cute, wearing an expensive suit with a scrunchie on his hand

 The pattern on it was of cute little mangoes and he looked so cute, wearing an expensive suit with a scrunchie on his hand

"Mr. Pretty?" I say. He hums and continues to click more pictures. I cross my arms to make him stop and take the phone away from him.

"Would you scare the modelling agencies away if they don't accept me for b-being chubby?" I ask him and he furrows his eyebrows. A crease forming between them, which I don't like so I poke it.

"And who would dare to not accept you. Hmm?" He pushed a strand of my hair back and patted it till he was convinced.

"Let's go?" I put forward my hand for him and he after a few minutes of analysing my not so pretty hand , Mr. Pretty finally takes it and we walk, swinging our hands together.

His large calloused hand, feels so large but perfect when it entwines with my chubby one.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"I don't have one"

"Well, too bad from now on your favourite colour is um......pink. you'll be my Barbie bestie"

"Ofcourse, moya dusha" our interaction was interrupted by his phone call. He continued to talk in Russian as he opened the car door for me.

Inside was Gracy who was wide awake now, and sniffing all around his car. And that's when I realised. Gracy had peed in his 'more expensive than my kidney' car.

I gulp and quickly put Gracy on my lap as he continues to talk to someone outside The car .

"Gracy, say bye to mama. Mama is going to die now. Bleh" I poke my tongue out and she reaches out to lick me.

"She's awake I se- what's the smell?" He suspects as he gets inside.

"Oh, that Gracy actually farted. S-she has diarrhoea" he narrows his gaze at me and then glares at Gracy.

"Your little moster of a cat peed in my car. Didn't she?"