39: "Jan"

{Nikolai}

{Nikolai}

'love', something I've never felt. Something I've never believed in until her. She's my home. My favourite song. My everything. With her I'm everything but a second without her and I'm gone.

In the heat of excitement and excessive joy, I pull her close by her tiny waist. Cupping her eyes as I wiped her teary eyes

"Malyshka, can you please say that again for me?" I asked. In the most tender voice, holding her so close but so softly, scsred that I'll break her.

"I love you, pumpkin" she nods immediately, her amber eyes were watering. I didn't mind the nickname, I simply held her in the air and threw her off the cliff.

(A/n: just kidding y'all, i couldn't stop myself 😭)

And spun her around, she giggled wrapping her hands around me.

I never craved attention until I tasted her. Yeah, it's always been her.

"Moya dusha, I love you so fucking much. Baby, you-you're Absolutely beautiful. For me, you're my obsession, my possession my everything. I don't care if my love for you is psychotic. I love you baby, so much my soul. So fucking much"

She cried, she sobbed in my arms. Crying her heart out.  I remembered Abigail's words.

She remembered her in her last breath. Only her. I remember how she begged me to take care of her.

Don't worry Abigail , I will.

"Th-thankyou for coming here with me, pumpkin" She thanked me. She doesn't have to. Ever.  But the spark in her eyes, the beautiful smile on her face.

My pretty baby.

"You're so beautiful moya dusha. My pretty baby. Give me a twirl" She holds my finger, spinning around. Showing me her beautiful dress, how the wind blowed her beautiful black hair.

She's all mine. Lord! She's all mine.

After about thirty minutes of sitting under the stars we drive home. She star-gazes at the stars, I gaze at her .

My star.

She has a habit, she doesn't kiss my neck, she bites it. She  loves biting me. All this time, she continually bit me. Her marks she claims were scattered around my neck.