52: "Vera's story"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

"Ba baa baa banana Na" I sing my song as I wash my face, my legs were hurting but they weren't too bad. I quickly take a shower with the rose bodywash that pumpkin bought me. Even though I love my strawberry one but rose essence was so sweet.

Changing into a white cotton sundress, I clipped my black flicks with a white bow and applied a little lipgloss.

As I walk outside of our room, I find out house help standing outside our room, fiddling with her fingers

As I walk outside of our room, I find out house help standing outside our room, fiddling with her fingers. She was just a few years older from me, I assumed her to be atleast. As I open the door, she flinched back and gasped.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I quickly apologize, helping her steady herself. She gulped and straightened her uniform.
Why is she so scared of me? Do I look scary? Pumpkin is really influencing me these me.

"No please, I a-apologize. Don't tell sir. Please" she joined her hands and was about to get down on her knees.

"Woah woah woah, I'm not a - leave it. It's okay. Please don't do that, I won't tell anyone. I promise, please get up" I helped her gather herself as she steadied. I don't want her to be scared of me. That's so sad :-(

"I came to tell you that sir is waiting for you downstairs" she quickly said and gestured towards the stairs.

"Let him wait. I want to talk to you right now. What's your name? You're pretty! How old are you? Do you go to school, no dumb clover, i mean college. We can be besties OMG! If you take psychology, I'll help you with it"

"Um....what?" She seemed confused, so confused. I giggled at her cuteness. She blushed and looked away, aww.

"I apologise, I just got excited, what's your name?" I asked her, leaning against the wall. Just like pumpkin, hehe.