15: "Panic"

{Nikolai}

{Nikolai}

I look towards the girl who sat at the corner of the room, her head in her knees. Her shoulders were shaking indicating that she had been crying.

I gently make my way towards her, being extremely careful to not be too loud and scare her off.

"Let's leave, we're here to save you" I said softly patting her back, trying to comfort her.

She tried to get up but failed miserably, I strapped my gun to my waistband and picked her up.
She wrapped her shaky arms around me and rested her head on my chest. I could feel her heavy breathing as she whimpered.

Leonidas made sure that our men were to guard all the gates as the victims moved out of the warehouse. They safely and comfortably got seated in the car and  Liam, my driver drove to the rescue house.

"Leon, grab the guns. None of them  will make it out alive." I said and loaded my gun.

We went inside again, a huge bang came from the left side of the floor, five men dressed in track suits rushed to attack us.
F

ucking cunts, don't even have a fashion sense.

I shot the first three while Leon dealt with the other two. Our men attacked everyone on the way while I went to the office of the man who held these people captive.

I pushed the door and the fucking cheap gate fell. The man peacefully sitting on the chair, shook wide awake and started to run around.

"Hello Jacob"  I smirked at his panic and shivering body. He gulped and back away.

"Aww, is this how you treat your guests? No greetings? Okay then" I casually shrugged and walked towards his shivering body. He looked for an exit but he was met with a very happy and giggling face of Leon.

"Hello Jacky baby" Leon said and flicked his forehead.

"I see you had some people in here . I'm sure you were only trying to help them. Hmm?" I smiled and twirled my knife around my fingers.

"It's very sad that you didn't tell me." I bought my knife closer to him and held it against his cheek.

Cutting his cheek skin as he begs me to stops . I then cut off his ear.

"This is the ear which heard them plead and still didn't do anything" slash.

"These are the hands which kidnapped and hurt them" I cut both his arms.

"These are the eyes which saw them die and cry." I stabbed him in the eye making His eyeballs fall out. I nodded at Leonidas and he wore his gloves.

He picked each one of them and put them in Jacob's mouth.

"Chew" he growled at him. Jacob cried and cried. Good thing he chewed or his tongue would be the next.

"You're going to see your father now Jacky, your pompy ompy old piece of shit" Leon poured kerosene on him and I lit my cigar.

I wipe the drops of blood from my face as I smoke, Jacob continues to squirm and cry.
Once I release a puff, I drop the cigar at him and watch him burn to ashes.

His cries fill the room, so does our laughter. Fucker.

We make out of the warehouse, our men had tied all the others to a tree and had already poured kerosene on them. I nod at one of my men and he them lights them up aswell.

Then I press the button and the warehouse goes down to ashes.
It burns so bright, so bright that the darkness inside of me feels it warmth.

I sit in my car, recalling all the moments. Everything that happened. Everything including the nightmare I had about clover being unsaid.

Clover. My clover. My precious little baby. So pretty, so naive , so gorgeous. I'll have her. She's mine.
Only mine. 

Once I reach home, I take a relaxing shower and Leon goes to the rescue home. His mind was continuously gazing around a little child, he was very worried about. I have never seen him so nervous about something.

Tieing my towel around my hips I walk into my bedroom and look down at the binging of my phone.

9 missed calls from my soul🌷

My eyebrows form a crease. She never calls me more than two times if I don't pick up. 

I set the towel down as I change into a pair of grey sweats. My hair falls on my forehead.

I call her back and she picks it up after the second bell.

"Were you sitting on the phone my malyshka? Hmm" I smirked. She missed me this much.

"Hello " the fuck.  Why in the fucking hell is a man answering her call.

"The fuck are you ?"  I ask getting alarmed as I sit up straight.

"Mr. Prett- that's what she saved your name as. I don't know your name . She seems....she asked me to call you.....tellytu-, fuck Beverly Is having a panic .. attack. I don't know what the fuck to do....or who to call" his voice was shaky. At that moment I didn't think of who was answering her phone.

I instructed his to hold the phone to her ear as I whispered sweet things in through the phone and texted leon to get the jet ready.

"My love, my baby. You're okay. See, listen to my voice. Count with me. Try to count baby, 1....2....3"

"O-one" her sweet voice reached my ears and I let of a sigh of relief.

"Yes that's my good girl. I'm proud of you my soul. So so proud of my pretty baby. Now, try to calm your breathing and imagine I'm there with you . Can you do that for me? Hmm?"

"Y-yes. I-I.....can "

"There we go. Atta girl. I'm coming to you baby. I'm sorry i was gone for too long. And I left my girl alone . I'm coming back to you now be a good girl and drink some water, hmm?"
(⁠◕⁠ᴥ⁠◕⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴥ⁠◕⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴥ⁠◕⁠)

The only thought on my mind as I board the plane was to kill the person who was behind her being this way.

Who the fuck caused pain to my baby.