18: "Assurance"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

"My baby, wake up sweetheart" I whine and turn my head towards the other side snuggling deeper into the blanket.

I hear a deep throaty chuckle and something tickles my neck. Rubbing my eyes, I turn to the person.

Mr. Pretty stood hovering me looking absolutely beautiful in his grey sweats. It looked as if he just came back from the gym. He had sweat running down his toned, sculpted chest.

Oh! He's my boyfriend now. Ekk.

"Good morning boyfriend" I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck . Hanging like a Koala.

He laughed and pecked my forehead, rubbing my waist in process.

"Morning Moya dusha, how'd my darling sleep?" He asked picking me up and walking towards the bathroom.

"I slept so well" I yawned as he made me sit on the counter.

"Good girl, I've got you all your favourite skincare products. And there's a toothbrush in the first drawer. You get freshen up by the time I get the breakfast ready" aww, he bought me my favourite facewash and bath gel.
He's cute like that.

Shall I flash him my goodies as a thankyou?

I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. I frown as I look in the mirror, my tummy was creating its own waves. I held the skin of my stomach and shook it. It shakes like a jelly.

I don't want to have such a chubby body. I want to be skinny.
As I stood there examining my body, I ignored the yelling of my name.

"Cl- what are you doing love?" I snap out of my imagination and turn to him. He leans against the door and looks at me with a confused face.

I quickly lower my t-shirt and shake my head walking out. As I try to walk out of the bathroom, he catches me by my throat and pins me to the wall, a gasp coming out of my mouth.

"Don't ever walk away from me like that" he snarled at me and pinned my hands above my head.

My boyfriend pushed me more into the wall and adjusted his knee between my legs.

"Tell me" he whispered bouncing me on his thigh. An involuntary moan comes out of my mouth.

"Noth- uhhh" he squeezed my waist and bounced me again.