62: "Forever"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

"Pstt. Psstt. Pumpkin" I whine snuggling more into his body. He grunts wrapping his arms around me and pulling me on top of his muscular body.

I rest my head on his chest, his chain tickles me so I decide to put it over my head. I gaze at my initials carved just above his heart and I peck it.

"Yes baby, what's wrong?" He asked in his hoarse sleepy voice. Holy. I gulp, not daring to look up at him.

"What if one day you get bored of me? Like you know....I torture you so much, I paint your nails, braid your hair, do your skincare. And I also love pillow fighting with you. What if you...um..you know get tried?"

He suddenly didn't look sleepy anymore, he Adjusted the pillow behind him and looked at me, with a confused look arching his perfect eyebrow.

"It's okay if you do though. But can we still be sexy time buddies?. I'll understand, because y'know I'm quite intolerable. That's why dad wanted me dead. Hah! Jokes on him. He's dead now. Rolling in the deep" I chuckled playfully hitting his chest.

"Hmm. You're right. I'm getting tired of you. How about we cancel the wedding and just stick to fuck buddies?"

Woah! Dude got serious.

"What the heck? No! You're now mine forever. If you try to leave....I'll....umm....make Gracy pee in your car everyday" I cross my arms,  straddling his waist.

"You wouldn't dare" He smirked stroking my throat.

"But I'm serious baby, don't ever and I mean ever say that again. When I say I want you, I want you forever. I'm not one of those immature boys who'll get tired of you one day and leave you. I'm a fucking man. And I'll burn myself to death for you before the thought even crosses my mind" He grabs my jaw with his calloused hands and slowly moulds his lips into mine.

I fist his hair, enjoying the sweetness of his kisses. He groans throwing the blankets to the side and suddenly flipping us over. I lay under him, he hover above me. He adjusted himself between my legs and looked at me with a smug look.

"Let me show you how hooked you've got me. Can I?" He asked with a deep voice, tugging my underwear.

"Yes, please" I sigh.

"Please what pretty baby?" He asks with his mouth millimetres away from mine, tugging me forward with my underwear.

"Please, daddy" I replied.