56: "Slow"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

I don't think most people understand what true love is. Anyone can buy you flowers and candies, but for me love is when they do the little, little things for you. Pecking your forehead, watching your favourite movies with you even though they don't have any interest in it, sitting with you and talking about how your day was, texting you to ask you how you've been, saying 'i love you' and 'i miss you' without context.

Like right now, even though pumpkin had said those words to me, he was stroking my thigh, comforting me as we left the party. He might not know this but his touch is a cure to all my anxiety and panic. His touch is as
Soothing as a revered song.

"What are you thinking, malyshka?" He asked slightly tapping my thigh.

I smiled and looked up at his beautiful stormy grey eyes which softened as he saw me smile
"Nothing.  you're beautiful, pumpkin." I replied

His cheeks turned slightly red as he turned his face away from me, trying to hide his blush coated cheeks. Awww. He's blushing!

"Aww, you look so cute." I giggled climbing in his lap and cupping his sharp jaw in my chubby hands.

His eyes flicked towards me, looking down at my legs which were straddling him, he smirked pulling me closer,

"You like sitting on my thigh baby, would you like if I bounce it? Would you get all shy and hide your face in my neck?       Hmm." His deep voice whispered in my ear slightly biting my earlobe.

"Niko" I moaned when he started bouncing me on his thigh. One of his arm was around my waist, holding me in a possessive grasp , while the other one was adjusted  behind his head, flexing his tatted arms and veins.

"Look at you, my needy little girl. Wait till we reach home baby, I don't want you to create a mess here."  I hummed, nuzzling my head into his neck while he continued rubbing my back.

I wanna lick his neck so bad. Without making a sound, I dart my tongue out and very slowl-

"We're here, sir" shit. I pull away from his lap, straightening my dress. Nikolai gets out of the car first and holds his calloused hand out for me to take it. I thank him, yawning in process.

"Are you sleepy my soul? Too bad cause you'll be up all night today." Gulp.  I don't mind though. On the contrary I will enjoy it , but nobody is telling him that. Shhh.

As we walk towards our room, I check on vera and Gracy before entering our room. Aww, both of them were asleep cuddling with each other on vera's bed. I quietly snap a picture of them and cover their bodies with a blanket. Bless them .