55: "Jealous?"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

"And I even made him a bracelet" I giggle telling Tara about the bracelet I made for pumpkin. We've been talking for about an hour now and she's like my bestie!!! I love her already. I might just kidnap her and keep her in Russia forever. Hehe, assassin clover.

"Aww that's s-so cute, is t-that the one he i-is wearing right now?" She asked pointing at the two muscular men that stood some distance away from us, sipping on their drinks while their eyes shine throughout the room, Nikolai's remaining fixated at me.

"Yes! And you know he's been wearing it since the day I gave it to him. He's cute like that" I smiled as I recalled those memories , the day I slipped the bracelet into his hands.

"Hey baby" his deep hoarse voice tingled in my ear. Two possessive tatted  arms wrapped around my waist from the back as he rested his chin on the top of my head.

Nicolas also held Tara by her waist and kissed her forehead. I looked at them in awe and smiled at nikolai whose eyes never left mine.

"My pretty baby" he mumbled mostly to himself as he tucked a strand of my hair back.

All four of us sat at the table together, as we ate. After sometime Victoria also joined us. Oh! She's pretty but I hate the way she looks at my man. Does she not know it's disrespectful towards our relationship?

"Oh come on" she giggled slightly holding onto pumpkin's arms. Nikolai looked at her with a confused expression and I chuckled inwardly. He didn't even speak anything funny. She must have confused his true emotions for sarcasm.

"Baby, come here" he said to me, patting the chair on his side. The chair on which Victoria sat.
Tara looked at me and mouthed
'get your man'. I nodded excitedly and walked to him.

"Um...could you please sit where I previously sat? My man wants me to sit here" I told her politely, her eyes widened and her mouth opened. Woah? Where did that come from.. slowly getting up, she gave me a tight smile and got up from the chair awkwardly.

"What's wrong my soul, why were you so lost?" He asked softly stroking my chin and rubbing my thigh. I scoffed rolling my eyes, removing his hands from my thigh, I said

"Well apparently, my fiancee was having a deep conversation with his 'dear friend' and I didn't want to disturb them" He chuckled softly putting his calloused hand on my thighs again.

"Are you jealous malyshka?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Really? Is this what you get from it? And to answer your question, yes I am. Is that a problem to you pumpkin?" I glared at him folding my arms.