43: "Brownies"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

I change into a pair of nikolai's boxers and his t-shirt. He was down is his office handling things about today's event.

After coming home, we didn't really talk. He, as usual, opened the door for me. Pecked my forehead and told me to go upstairs and rest.

I didn't retort either. I simply smiled at him and came upstairs to his room.

I was too lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the door opening.
He shuts the door and starts taking off his tie. I slide into the covers watching his every move.

"Clover" he says.

"Yes?" I replied. Waiting for him to say something. He doesn't.

He sits at the edge of the bed, ruffling and tugging his hair. I scowl.

"You're going to loose your already falling hair, old man" I pouted getting out of the covers,  I silde beside him.

He didn't like the distance between us, neither did I, so he picked me up and sat me in his lap. Nikolai rested his head in my neck, inhaling my scent. He makes me giggle. I can't help , I'm ticklish.

"Mmh. You're so soft, pretty baby" he groaned, sliding his tongue , and sucking on my neck.

Woah baby.

"You want my skincare routine?" I ask, genuinely wanting him to use it if he likes my skin so much.

"No, Moya dusha. All I want is you" he whispered the last part in my ear.  so softly, so seductively. Oo bad. Clover.

"You have me" I said , shrugging my shoulder as I tried to find pimples on his face to pop them, but I frowned when I didn't find any. He's flawless, it's unfair.

"Baby, about today. Are you mad at me?" He asked. A hint of embarrassment and guilt in his voice.

I smiled, cupping his beautiful face in my hands, he looks at me with those deep grey eyes. I could drown in them and Still feel the most alive.

"And why would I be mad hmm? For Killing someone who killed my mom? Was going to kill me? Pumpkin, when I say I love you, I mean all of you. I know you're not a saint, and to be honest I don't think I would've ever love you so endlessly if you were one. I love you for who you are. You make me feel protected. Something I hadn't felt ever. You're my hero, dude"