49: "Suck"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

I look out of the window, The dawn was arriving and with it came millions of thoughts rushing through my mind. It came with an essence of love and happiness, absolute bliss.

It is an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to, who can accept you for what you are. I'd been waiting for a very long time, to get beyond what I am and now...
With him I feel complete. There's no measure of time with him, with him, even forever seems to be running out of time.

I'm starting my forever, with him

"you must be Beverly " a deep voice breaks me out of my thoughts. I turn to find a man , in his mid-forties, dressed in a pair of deep grey suit. His hair were grey and so was his beard.

"Good evening, sir" I greet him  gently. He chuckled walking closer to me. Mr. I don't know his name, extended his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Ivon, nice to finally meet the women who has wrapped that man around their finger" he smiled, pointing towards nikolai's office. I give him a sheepish smile and shake his hand excitedly.

"Nice to meet you as well, Mr. Ivon, I- it's nothing like that though. "

"Well, I would love to extend this conversation but my schedule doesn't allow me. But, I'm organising a ball the next week and you and Nikolai are on my VIP list. I hope to see you there, Beverly"

those were the last words he said before another man, whom I assumed to be his manager came and they left the building.

My heels were killing me. My feet were hurting too much making it difficult for me to walk.  I was on the 15th floor and that's when I remembered pumpkin's words

"Don't leave my floor clover, I  need you to be on this floor. Do whatever you want but stay there only"  RIP me. You're going to be missed, BEVERLY.

Dumb girl, you just can't listen . Are we doing to do anger se- stop.

I take off my heels and walk to the elevator. I whimper a little rubbing my feet, after about thirty seconds I reach his floor.

As soon as the elevator door opens, The woman on his floor comes rushing towards me, her breathing was quick and she sighed as soon as she saw me.

"Goodness, If I didn't find you, I would've been dead." She gives me a quick hug and I wanted to wrap my arms around her but before I could do that, she starts pulling me somewhere.