40: "Birthday"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

"Morning baby" I cuddle deeper into the muscular body against me. I was completely covered by the pair of heavy arms and a weight above my body.

"Happy birthday Moya dusha" oh! It's my bir- oH!!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY.

I open my eyes, excited as I hear his voice. I look up to him, his beautiful grey eyes soften and he pecked my forehead.

"I love you" he said, rubbing his nose against my skin, making me giggle.

"I love you" I say softly, getting up . He sits me in his lap, rubbing my waist with my head on his chest.

"What does my baby want for her birthday?" He asked, putting his chin on my head.

"Umm.......nothing, I wanted you and I have you" I tell him truthfully. He smiled, his plump lips turning up in a gorgeous smile.

"We have to be there today." I already know what he's talking about. I already know that today everything is going to end.

"Mhm" i hum. He suddenly gets up, putting me back on my feet making me frown.

"No pouts, I have prepared breakfast for you, go freshen up" he walks me to the bathroom and disappears closing the door behind him.

I walk up to the mirror and start brushing my teeth. Once, I was convinced enough, I open my frizzy hair and brush them.

Walking downstairs I'm met with the most amazing smell of pancakes and chocolate cookies. Oooooo i wish my birthday was everyday now..

"Get over here, malyshka" my pumpkin stood near the counter, shirtless. His tattoos were on display and his chains hung around his neck. He's hot like that. Bad clover.

I rush towards him and he smiled, picking me up and placing me on the counter. He looks at me, and bops my nose. I smile.

"Don't smile at me like that, I'll kiss the fu-freak out of you" he said looking down at my lips, tracing his thumb against it.

"Do it please" I said, looking down at my hands. He grabs my jaw, pulling me close. Devouring all of me.

He starts slow, extremely slow. Making me feel needy. I moan into the kiss, wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me. I start rubbing myself against him, feeling his hard body against mine. Woah.

𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara