37: "Office"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

"G-good morning sir" I mentally smack my head for stuttering infront of him.  He smirked walking closer to me.

"He will leave you in the end Beverly, just like your mom did" I fist my hands, biting my lip to control my tears.

"Only I can help you. I've always been there with you and I will only be there" he whispered pulling my wrist as he pushed my hair behind, tracing my neck.

"You're so beautiful, too bad you'll have it ruined." With that he ignored my cries and shaking body as he pulled me towards his office. The grip he had on my hand was too tight. It made me wince. I'm sure it will leave a mark. Something, he always gave me.

No please. Pumpkin, I need you.

In that very moment, My phone started to ring and It was none other than my pretty man, the sound of my phone distracted him and he freed my hand.

Thankyou lord.

Mr. Nelson stops and looks down at my phone, I hide it behind my back and run in the opposite direction.

I stumble against Jan who had a very concerning look on his face.
He cups my cheeks one with hand and rubbed my back with the other.

"Hey-hey! What's - Woah why are you crying tellytub?" I can't speak, it's too difficult. It's like my drowning and all the strength I have in me,  I'm using to breathe in order to survive.

"It's okay, shh. Let's take you out of here" I nod, softly smiling at him with teary eyes.

I need my pumpkin.

"J-Jan. Pl-please take me t-to ni-kolai" he doesn't really ask anything. He simply takes my bag from me and settles it inside the car.

He always turned down my window to distract me. Without making any noise, he slipped a chocolate bar in my seat. I don't deserve him.

I pick it up with my shaky hands and break it into two halves. I feed to him as he drove down the streets.

"His office is here. According to the location" my heart suddenly feels lighter. The weight is not yet gone, It's there. I feel it. The only thing about it is that its lighter. Hearing that I'm near him, somewhere he can hear or see me.

"Lemme me just lock the car, wait for me here okay" I shake my head, holding his head.

He doesn't have to lead me there. I don't want him to miss his lessons.