22: "Skincare"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

It takes exactly forty two minutes to convience my boyfriend. He didn't bulge for the first thirty minutes but then I attacked him with my kisses which made him melt instantly. Hehe, I'm manipulative.

He finally gave in by huffing as he grumbled something under his breath and sat on the bed. I give him a cheeky smile and went to the bathroom to grab my tools.

Oh! Also, my boyfriend bought a whole skincare drawer for me . It had all the products I use , on each of them was a sticky note telling me how much he appreciates me. He's adorable like that.

"Malyshka, do you really have to?" He groaned getting up from the bed as he came forward pulling me by my waist.

"Pumpkin if you don't , I won't talk to you" I narrowed my eyes at him and he sighed getting back to his position.

"Good boy" I ruffled his hair but the grabbed my wrist mid-way and smirked at me.

"Wanna see a good time? By your man?" He nuzzled his face in my neck and I almost gave in.
Keywords: almost.

"No, now lay down" I pout and cross my arms over my chest. He adjusted the pillow and laid down , closing his pretty eyes.

I take my time, admiring my pretty man. He had beautiful long lashes. So unfair. His jaw was so sharp. I wondered if he chewed gum, all day long. I smile and mumbled a small 'thankyou god for this man' and pecked his cheeks.

He opened his pretty eyes and looked up at me.

"One more" he said pointing towards his cheek. I sigh and gave what my boyfriend wished for. He's greedy for my kisses but it's not like I don't enjoy it.

"I said nine" he said as I finished smushing his face. I let out a breath of annoyance and close his eyes with my hands.

"Now, shh" I put on some relaxing music for him. I know he works all night long so that he can spend his day with me. I appreciate it so much, but at the same time I feel bad because he gets exhausted and overworks himself.

I try my best to distract him with kisses and hugs and sometimes sexy time. Which he seems to like too much. Hehe, I'm smart like that.

I clean his face with a wet towel and apply a panda facemask. He looks so cute with those big black eyes. I quickly take out my phone and snap a picture of him, putting it as my wallpaper.

After massaging for a while, I take it off and put on a lip mask along with eye masks. He seems to not like it and tries to move his face. I flick his forehead and warn him again.