54: "Nicolas and Nitara"

(Hey my loves, this pov is of Nikolai when he saw clover. I wasn't planning on writing but then one of you guys insisted so here it is for you all🤍)

 I wasn't planning on writing but then one of you guys insisted so here it is for you all🤍)

{Nikolai}

"Get the limo ready, we'll be down in a few" I tell my driver before walking out of the room.
My girl must be ready by now. This woman literally had me on my knees, without even her knowing. A word from her and it's my command. Crazy girl.

She didn't even let me see her dress, I had been dying to see her dress since the last four days but she would always bribe me with kisses or try to divert my attention from her outfit .

Today was finally the day of the ball, I apply my cologne as I walk outside the room. As soon as I close the door, I hear the clicking of heels. Her heels. I know it's her,  by the way the heels click on the floor. It is my girl.

Shutting the door of our room, I turn to look at my- HOLY FUCK.
I had absolutely no words to explain how dreamy she looked right now. The burning desire in my heart and the blood rushing through my veins. I was going weak on my knees.

She looked absolutely mesmerizing in her dress. It hugged her curves perfectly, the rosy sweet scent of hers hitting my nose. She's a dream, A dream I never want to wake up from.

I could drown in her eyes, live with her smile, stay in her arms forever and breathe her scent, only her.

Fuck I'm hard.
___________________________________

Present

"Nikolai is that you" still holding my woman's hand, I turn to look at the person who just called me. Victoria.

"Oh my god! It's really you. Hi" she claps her hands and comes forwards, opening her arms. Hell nah.  I simply nod at her, not making any move to hug her. She understands my actions and takes a step back awkwardly.

"You look so..... handsome" she chuckled a little, but it soon died when her gaze fell on my girl.

Clover was playing with my rings , her head was lowered and I knew she was anxious.  I bring forward my tatted hands and rub the side of her tummy. She left my hand and looked up through her long lashes.  Fuck
She's so beautiful. I wanna have kids with her. My precious girl.

"Malyshka, this is Victoria. An old friend of mine. We went to our training session together" I told her and a smile crept on my face when her eyes lit up. She smiled extending her hand towards her, Victoria gave her a weird look at look at me,