42: "Justice"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

"Not so early"

Both of them sighed in relief as if he was here to help them. Nikolai stood at the door , his blazer was missing. He rolls his sleeves up and looses his tie.

"Thank god you're here, she was throwing a fit" my stepmother said, fixing her dress.

"Oh yeah? Were you really troubling them malyshka?" He smirked walking up to them.

I shake my head , gulping.

"Fucking bitch, she isn't signing the papers" my dad replied handing the files to Nikolai.

He takes the files in his hands and then looks up at me ,  Nikolai takes a cigar out of his pocket and holds it to his mouth.

"Light it for me, Moya dusha" I say in my place. Astonished and absolutely confused with what he was doing.

"Do it" he said in his masculine voice, a hint of dominance in his voice.

I take a step closer. picking the lighter up, I light it.

All of us watch as he takes a puff and looks at me

"You said you hated it, this was the last time I'd ever smoke" with that he takes it out of his mouth and burns the papers to ashes.

We all watch as the flame comes in contact with the file. Fire ignites in them. All of them burning down to ashes and nobody does anything.

"What the fuck" dad yells, moving forward to hold his collar. Nikolai holds his hand before that and twists it.

"You fucking betrayer. You cheated on me." Dad whimpers when he twists his arms with more force.

"No you cunt, you cheated on Abigail. I'm just taking a mere revenge " he holds the cigar and pushes it deep into dad's arms.

I shut my eyes , hearing his screams. Then, I look towards the door, from where I see how she's trying to run away.

At the very same moment, the door bursts open. Bridget and aurora stood at the door. They pushed her, rora grabs her hair while Bridget punches her in the gut.

"YO BITCH" Jan brags in, a gun tucked in his waistband.

"You fucking touched what's mine" Nikolai seethed his teeth. Taking a knife out of his pocket he holds it to his face when suddenly he turns his face to me.