63: "Little Champ"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

3 years later

"Do you need anything sweetheart?" Rora asked. I shook my head, laying back on the bed.

Rora and Jan were married now, and so were austria and Bridget.

I continue stroking Maya's hair. She was a beautiful angel, Jan and rora's baby. She was six months by now and she was the most precious girl.

Her friend is going to be here soon. I thought, massaging my bloated tummy. My due date was next week.

Pumpkin and I had come a long way. I watch our wedding video with a bag of chips in my hands.

We got married in the most beautiful palace of Italy. With all our close friends and family. He always teased me saying that he won't even let a tear out,

But in reality mr. I'm not emotional almost passed out when he saw me. He cried like baby, running down the aisle to hug me first.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered pecking my forehead, before going back to his position.

Leonidas had also found the one for him. He met her during a conference. They were enemies at first but my dude with his charms made her fall for him. They're cute.

All these years and he still loved me like it was the first time. He kissed me, spoiled me with gifts, sexy time also, alot.

"He's going to be here soon" aurora said while picking Maya up to feed her.

I quickly get up from bed. Fixing my hair. I've missed him so much

He had gone out of country with Jan for a mission. They've been away for almost a month. I missed him every single day. He would call me everyday and ask how I and his little champ was doing.

Yes, It's a boy.

We found the gender about three months back, Nikolai always wanted a little girl he even started calling the baby, little princess during my initial months but the spark in his eyes when he found the gender out was so beautiful. He's perfect.

"Moya dusha" I hear his voice coming from the hall downstairs.

I smile tapping my stomach as I mumbled
"Dada's here baby"

I quickly fix our t-shirt waddling down the stairs. He stood there in all his glory holy.

His black hair was ruffled, he was fixing his watch with his sleeves rolled up, displaying his tatted veiny hands and rings. His black top shirt buttons were undone and the diamond stud in his ear, shined as I looked at him.
He's so hot like that, he can have my babie- oh wait, he's already. Hah!