Bonus chapter 2

1 FREAKING MILLION READS.

Beverly

Beverly

"Ares, I swear if you don't finish your food, I'll tell papa" he runs away from me giggling as he waved at me.

"Ares" He stops immediately when he heard my husband. His voice was deep and dark as ever. Commanding and authoritative.

"I'm sorry papa" he lowers his head, walking back to his place as he picks the spoon up. I watch him with a soft smile as his tiny hands hold the spoon.

"Good evening, malyshka" Nikolai hums wrapping his arms around me from behind. I lean into his touch, a comforting surrounding around me.

"Ewu, mama boys have cooties. " Ares gagged pointing towards his dad. Nikolai fake gasped and put his hands on his hips. He's adorable like that.

"You are a boy too, kiddo" He accused him with a smirk on his face. Ares put his spoon down and said,

"No, I'm a man and mama can only hug me" he huffed and crossed his hands over his chest.

I giggle watching them debate about me. Suddenly, Nikolai comes and gives me a soft peck on my lips, smirking at ares,

"My mama" he said smugly, Ares got up, pouting, he wrapped his small hands around my legs gesturing me to pick him up,

"She's my mama only, get away dada"

"Yes ares, I'm your mama. Okay?" He smiled cupping my face and leaving a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Awww such an adorable family" I turn around, looking at Bridget and austria standing near the couch with Mia, their daughter in Austria's arms. Such a cutie.

They had adopted Mia when he was just two months old. Apparantly, Mia's mother was a drug addict and she was taken away from her as soon as she was born. When austria heard about it from one of her friends, they adopted her as soon as possible.

"Mimi" Ares shouted running towards her with his little legs. Mia giggled clinging onto Austria, hiding her face in her neck.

"Hi Ari" Mia smiled at ares who was busy playing with her hair. She gave him a stern look pulling her hair back.

"HELLO BITCHES" Nikolai shook his head, hearing the voice of his very on second in command. I quickly run towards Jan to give him a hug but was pulled back by Nikolai. He shook his head, wrapping his arms around me