13: "Goodbye"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

Today was the day, Mr.pretty was leaving. To say I was sad would be an understatement. I wanted to pack myself in his luggage and leave with him.

He spent yesterday in packing his bags and gathering all his work. I remembered our little trip to aunt's house as I stand by the window, waiting for him to come out of his room with his luggage filled bags.

shall I flash him my goodies as a goodbye gift?

I hear the door creaks open, his rich and sinful scent hits the room. Mr. Pretty walks inside my room, wearing a black tailored Armani suit. He had his ear piercing, the first two buttons of his shirt were undone giving peeks of his beautiful tattoos.

Mr. Pretty had his rings in his fingers and his slightly curly hair was all ruffled.

"Pretty Malyshka? What you doing here all by yourself hmm?" His deep voice came from behind me. I turn to him and give him a toothy smile. Even though I wanted to run in his arms and cry.

"You're leaving " I say, it wasn't a question. I was just stating the obvious. Why? Even I don't know.

"Hmm" he hums distractingly and takes my tiny hands in his large veiny and tattooed ones.
He rubs his thumb over my chubby fingers and kisses each one of them.

"I-I.....um....have a gift for you" I mumble softly. He stops and looks down at him. I carefully pull away from him and walk towards my cupboard.

I take out the friendship bracelet and the bouquet I spent my night in making.