57: "Club"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

"You okay, Malyshka?" I smile at his majestic face. He looked absolutely hypnotizing while leaning against the counter , watching me eat breakfast.

His jet black hair was ruffled and his grey sweats hung low on his pelvis, displaying his v-line. Nikolai was not wearing a shirt which made his tatted muscular   chest with chains around his neck shine under the reflection of the sun which peeked through the curtains.

"Can I ask you something?" He comes infront of me, I had to look up at him as I was sitting. He cupped my cheeks softly and pecked my hairline

"Whatever you want, moya dusha. Tell me what's going inside that little head of yours" I pulled his hand down, making him sit on the chair infront of me. His lips curved upwards, displaying his beautiful dimples.

I wanna poke them .

"Um....you don't have to like tell, tell me but I was just curious about your parents?" The look on his face, made me sigh in relief. He didn't look pissed at all, infact he was quite calm about it.

"Hmm. You've finally come there, so cute. " he let out a throaty chuckle, squashing my chubby cheeks.

"My father was never in the picture, basically I was product of a one-night stand gone wrong" he said it with a hint of sarcasm but I can only imagine how heartbreaking and sad it is from his perceptive.

To know that you were never planned or even celebrated by your parents. No problem, now he has me! I celebrate his everyday, I even thank God for him!

"After finding out, my mama wasn't accepted by her family. She tried contacting my father but he just told her to abort me. And my mama did plan on doing it, to be honest, I don't blame her. It's not her fault, she was young as well as with zero support from her family. Nobody wanted her, and to care of yourself while being broke is so hard, imagine being pregnant."

His voice was breaking, it broke something inside to me to know that the love of my life and his mama , had to go through such a hard time.

"Then she met a man, Ivon. The one whose event we attended. He told her that he would take her in, if she could work for him as a waitress, he made it clear that he won't be able to pay her much, but It would be sufficient for us both, and mama was helpless, so ofcourse she agreed. She worked during the day at his restaurant and at night, she slept in his office"

"And then, I was born. Ivon loved me like his own child. For the first five years of my life, I called him dad. For me , he was more than a father. He had paid for everything including my education. And soon, we found out that mama had cancer. That's when something, inside of me changed completely. I worked eighteen hours a day, did all odd jobs.