50: "Swallow"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

Warning ⚠️: mature.

"P-pumpkin?" I try to start a conversation because the silence inside the car was killing me, after almost breaking my mouth into halves Nikolai drove us home. He said he didn't want to do it in his office, because it would be special.

"Shh." He shushed me without even letting the next words come out of my mouth. His blazer laid across my lap and his shirt sleeves were rolled up. His hair was ruffled and his boner was well, still there.

I had no option but to watch the city lights and busy streets. There are so many times when I just want to stay in a moment, but no matter what you're going through, time stops for no-one.

I thought of bribing him with my goodies but he simply clenched his jaw and fisted his hands, turning his gaze away. Okay. Bro, you're loss.

"Come" woah, now? Hehe just kidding, we reached home and he opened the car door for me. No matter how angry or pissed he is at me, he doesn't let me open it. Aww, he's cute like that.

Gently taking his hand, I leave the car, adjusting my dress. He suddenly picks me in his arms and holds my heels in his hand. I take a look at his beautifully sculpted face.

The moonlight gleams through his grey eyes, radiating a mesmerizing light, almost ethereal. His jaw ticked as we walked, his beard was growing and when I say it did justice to his face, I mean it. His plump lips looked so kissable. The only thing I wanted to do right now was to devour the f out of him.

"Stop looking at me like that, unless you want me to pound into you ruthlessly" okay, I'll keep Looking, I don't mind.

He drops me on the bed with a light thud, I fist the warm and cozy maroon satin sheets. Nikolai removes his tie and slowly starts unbuttoning his shirt.

"Do you have any idea how much I wanted to fuck you into oblivion in that room, bending you over my desk and Having you at my mercy." He asked , my chubby fingers played with my dress pants. All I wanted right now was his fingers inside me which were at the moment, rubbing his jaw.

"Beg Daddy. Tell me what you want—you need. You know I can't stay mad at my little baby" his hoarse voice murmured in my ear as he hovered above my body. I look down at his bare chest, covered with tattoos and on his left, right above his heart, were my initials.

B.C.F

He looked down at me , an unknown expression on his face, he waits for me as I trace my name over his heart. Warm tears start falling from my eyes, the sound of rain outside reached my ears, it's as if we both cried of happiness.