26: "Contract"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

It had been exactly a week since he left. For me, everything changed. I would wake up from ms. Moore's voice and not his. I would sleep, hugging my pillow and not him. I would have breakfast made by Ms. Moore and not him. I missed him. Immensely,

He would call me everyday, listening to me talk for hours. I would suspect him of sleeping but then he would repeat everything I spoke for so long.

"Beverly, finish your food" dad's voice broke me out of my thoughts. I look down at the untouched food, I play with. Picking it with my fork, I chew on it forcing it to go down my throat.

I miss him.

"I have...um... college. Jan is here. Bye dad, bye mumma" I get up hugging them both as I walk out of the house with my bag. Mama's torn letter.

All these days went by and I forgot that I had to find who that he was. I want to know what really happened to mama. Was it an actual accident or a murder?

___________________________________

"Babes where is your attention?" Austria shook my shoulder. We stand outside the icecream parlour ordering some for us.

"Strawberry" I tell her and she gave my order to jan. After a few minutes, Jan comes inside the car holding our cups.

"Thankyou" he smiled at me , ruffling my hair. He was about to say something when my phone starts to ring, my eyes immediately lighten up by the name flashed on the screen

"Must be him" austria whispered to him and he nodded, smirking at me.

"Baby" swoon. His dark and sleepy voice , making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"H-hey" I speak, biting my beetroot red cheeks from the inside.

"How's my soul doing?" I smile at the nickname. I love it when he calls me that. When I asked him the reason why he calls me that he said that it's because before me , he didn't know he had it. *Cries*

"I'm good. How are you pumpkin?" I said softly so that Jan and Austria couldn't hear me. It's not that I'm embarassed, I just want it to remain between with us.

"Hmm. I miss my baby" his words make me want to board a plane to Russia right now. Too bad, I can't. I melt at his words, whenever he baby me, I love it when he does it. Only him.

"You out with someone?" He asked, I presumed he would ask this because Jan and Austria were making smushing and kissing noises to tease me.

"Um. Yes,  with Jan and Austria.  we are getting icecream"

"You have strawberry " I smile at his words. He wasn't asking me, he was telling me. He knew what I liked. During my stay at his place, he would bring me tubs of it everyday in return of a sexy time. Hehe.

"I'll call you later. Yes baby?" We cut the call and go back to our different routines. Seperately.

"Man. Tomorrow is that fucking Nelson's class" I freeze suddenly, hearing his name makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and uneasy.

Austria looks at me skeptically, I shake my head confirming that everything was alright. It always is.

"Here you go! We're here" Jan parks infront of my house. I hug both of them and get out of the car.

Walking inside the house, I find it to be extremely quite and dark. No lights were switched on. No noises were coming from anywhere.

Must be in his office.

I start walking towards the office. The heels of my shoes click with each step I take. The voice echos through the corridor. I walk inside his office

Only to find it empty with closed blinds and no lights. Walking towards his desk, I look if he left a note or maybe his phone was here.

As I search his desk, I find a file. I pick it up and read the title

Abigail fawn.

Mama's name. A file which had something related to mama. Maybe, everything.

I pick it up and start looking through it, in that very moment, I hear someone heading towards the room.

My heart was beating at an extremely high rate. I close the file and put it in my bagpack. Suddenly the door opens and dad stands infront of me

He looks at me, a very strange expression on his face.

"Beverly!" He yells making me flinch. He starts talking long strides towards me and stops exactly two steps away from me.

"What the fuck are you doing here" he holds my wrist in a very harsh grip. I try to free my hand from him but he holds it tighter making me flinch.

"I-I. .....dad it's h-hurting. I came .....lo-looking for you. Please". I beg him to free my hand , and all of a sudden his hand is seperated from mine by hannah

"What the hell are you doing Damien? Look at her" she gives dad a stern look which makes him turn towards me.

"I'm shit. I-" I don't let him finish, I pick my bag up and rush towards my room, leaving him screaming my name behind.

Once I get inside my room, I quickly change into my PJs and get into bed. Gracy immediately leaves her ball and jumps in my lap.

She licks my tears, making me giggle.

"Hey cutie" I coo at her, stroking her grey hair. After playing with her for sometime, I let her go play with her ball.

Taking the file out of the bag, I wear my specs and start reading it.

Property of Abigail fawn.

As decided at the meeting , 70% shares of Damien's business will be handed over to Abigail after the wedding.

Mr. Derek (Abigail's Father) is lawfully ready and accepting towards the proposal of marrying his daughter off for the shares.

As decided, Mr. Damien will give ms. Abigail a child for the damage caused at her property.

I try to understand everything the papers tell. Everything, was buisness. Mama's marriage was a business and I-I was a part of it.

A buisness property.

Author's note

My poor baby clover :-(
Next chapter will be Damien's pov.
If there is something, you don't understand. I totally get it, the next chapter will clear all your doubts.