17: "Mine"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

It's the way his soft and plump lips melted into mine. The way he held my waist close and rubbed my skin.

I pulled away to catch breath. My chest was rising and falling  rapidly. He pulled me by the back of my neck and rested my forehead against his. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and smiled.

"C-can we do it again?" I ask resting my head on his shoulders. He chuckled, his hoarse voice sending shivers down my spine.
He then tucked my head out and pulled me in a kiss again.

This time it was much possesive and rough than before. He grabbed my bummy cheeks and dived his tongue into my mouth. He took his time kissing me , after a few minutes we pull away and he smacks my bum.

"Fuck malyshka" he groans and rests his head on the headboard.

"You taste divine my soul.     Absolutely and exclusively mine."  

He looked back at me again and cradled my face in my large and warm hands.

"I want you, I want you so fucking much that I'm worried this weight will kill me someday. I'm a jealous and a very possessive man, clover. You have to stop me now if you don't want this, And I'll stop, we'll never speak about it again. But if you say yes now, there's no going back. You'll be all mine." I gulped as my breathing fastened.

I want him too but he said I'll be his forever. Does that mean he'll hold me hostage, like the one in movies. Hah! He doesn't know I'm an assassin.

"Um......does that mean you'll be m-my boyfriend?" I question cocking my head to the side.

"Yes  my precious baby, I'll be your fucking boyfriend." He chuckled and rubbed his thumb against my cheek.

"Okay then, hey boyfriend " I giggled and rested my chin on his chest, looking up at him through my lashes.

He alters his gaze down at me and smiles.
"Hello my baby"

What do I do now? Shall I go home and sleep?? Do I have sex with him? Wait, yes I'll flash him my goodies.

"Do you want me to flash my goodies? Pumpkin pie?" I asked holding my boobies through my cloth.

He groaned and pulled his hair.
My man adjusted his sweats and something hard poked me.

"You're not helping clover" he growled and pulled me by my bummy cheeks. Hehe, he's honky. Wait , what's the word?

"You don't want to see them?" I asked fiddling with his rings. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Moya dusha, listen. I wanna talk about something. It's serious, can you do that for me ?" He asked getting all serious. Ooo big man.

"Yes"

"Good girl" swoon.

"You know I'm elder than you. And it's not a small age gap. I'm fifteen years elder to you.  Will you be okay with that?"

"Oo old man,  I guess then we'll have to break up. You can't satisfy me" I faked my tears and he smirked rolling us over.

He was now on top of me , his chain dangled and touched my skin. The cold metal rose goosebumps on my skin. He smirked and pecked my neck. Jesus.

"W-what are.....uhh" strange voices came out of my mouth as he kissed my neck. My eyes widened as I try to put my hand on my mouth but he holds it and puts them above my head.

"Shh.....if you ever try to refrain from making such pretty noises, I'll give you something to scream for. What was it? Old man. Hmm?" He whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my skin. My baby hair rising as he chuckled in my ear.

I shook my head and closed my eyes. Idea!!.

"I'm tired. Pumpkin" I gave him puppy eyes and he smiled. He nodded and picked me up . I wrap my arms and legs around him as he carries me like a baby.
His baby.

"What will dad think, pumpkin?" I ask resting my head in his neck. He sighed and rubbed my bummy cheeks.

"I'll handle everything Moya dusha. I have you, that's everything I want. I'll burn the world for you. Everything that tries to take you from me"

I snuggle more into him and whined as he laid me on the bed. He patted my head and went to close the door. After closing the door, he came and laid next to me. Mr. Pretty pulled me into him and laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his strong arms around me.

"Sleep baby, you're tired"

Author's note
Sorry for short chapter my loves, I'm still recovering, so it's not very convenient for me to write. Also, thankyou sm for 3K views ,you all motivate me so much to write. I love you all.
G🌷

"Pumpkin's mind all the time"