Volume 1 : Chapter 3 : S-system and Introductions Part - II

Let's humiliate these defects and give them a reality check.

------------------------------------------------------------

"So let me explain it properly and I will say everything in one go, after that you people can decide what to do and what not". I spoke loudly.

Matsushita turned on the voice recorder her given communication device, yare yare it seems like she believes that this is going to be a long talk, and she is right, it certainly is

"Good thinking Matsushita Chiaki-san, it will certainly be a long talk, you can certainly record it, but don't post it anywhere as I have reasons for this to remain confidential, you guys will understand it sooner". I praised her.

It seems like these people accepted the fact that I can mind read their names somehow, everything is going according to my plan.

I am slowly implementing the ideas about me and my abilities in their brain.

By the end of this discussion, they will view me as their goddess. 

"So if you guys can remember, none of you must have stood next to me in the entrance ceremony, the reason is simple.

I was never in the entrance ceremony for more than few seconds, instead I started investigating the school building and classes. "

"Guess what I saw everywhere?, cameras, there were cameras everywhere, from the school till our school building.

I saw 119 cameras to be precise, and if you look right above you can see five micro cameras, four in each corner and one in the middle". I paused for a moment.

They looked up and widened their eyes to an extent that if anymore their eye balls will pop out of their eye socket. Now their gears in the head are turning, they are starting to think, probably.

When I mentioned I saw 119 cameras so far most people thought it as a joke and chuckled.

Koenji had an interesting expression, his smirk faltered, it seems even he didn't find that many cameras in his way and he can't tell if I am joking or not, simply put he can't use cold reading on me. 

I can't blame him, some were very very well hidden. It seems Horikita is still in denial. 

"I believe they are placed there in order to monitor us and reduce the points we receive next month if we don't behave like honour students.

By that I mean obviously things like tardiness, late arrival and so on. I don't believe we need 5 cameras to monitor bullying". 

I continued and then paused for a second. 

Hmm interesting, when I implicated the word bullying in a different tone, Karuizawa Kei and Hirata flinched, omushiroi (it means 'interesting' in Japanese I guess). 

Even that was under my calculations and plans as usual, as I already mentioned this school's entrance exam and interview is a farce.

It lead me to the question of, how they were able of evaluate us? Simple, through connections. ANHS is considered as best in the whole nation. It won't be far fetched that they have contacts to most of the school and have the information about every or at least most students in the country, these 159 students are hand-picked

I have many evidences for this, but I don't need to delve into it as I can confirm it with the Chairman himself in the near future.

Now this raises the question of what is evaluated? academics? Partly but not enough. Physical abilities? Partly still not enough.