Vol 1: Chapter 8: Swimming class and Papayanagi

Today was the first week after the revelation of S-system. The other classes did well, but our class was in the spotlight.

It's not a yearly occurrence that class D raise up the ranks in just a month. Or I didn't thing Class D ever rose up the ranks before.

I held a meeting with the representatives of our class to decide when to hold the study sessions. Since the exams are on last week of May. After a week from now, we will start it. I persuaded Hirata that 2 weeks are more than enough to make everyone get a passing grade.

Don't think that I am completely lazy to hold study sessions so that I made a week of break for myself.

"Good morning Yamauchi!"

"Good morning Ike!"

While arriving at school, Ike called out to Yamauchi with a smile on his face.

It's unusual for those two to get to school early. One week since the revelation of S-system. Ike and Yamauchi have always arrived at school right before the bell all these times.

"Wow~ the lesson is so fun that I can't sleep~"

"Yup, this school's the best-swimming will start soon! I say swimming, but girls are the important part! And by girls I mean their swimsuits!"

So that's what they were excited about?. I can understand teenage boys or girls being horny, but shouting in public? Pathetic.

But it was true, swimming classes weren't seperated by gender.

In other words, Horikita, Kushida, and all the other girls are wearing swimsuits... and their skin becomes visible. Doesn't that include me?

I hope that they won't ogle me. The girls in the room backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's excitement.

On the other hand, I was still sitting in my chair, all alone. But not for long, I know my dear friends Kei, Maya and Chiaki will approach me.

"Yahoo Kiyone-chan!!!" Maya hugged me from behind while I was still sitting.

Her bosoms were rubbing head. Ah, even though they are almost non-existent, they were very soft nonetheless. What a bliss.

I looked up and saw Kei and Chiaki red from embarrassment, while Maya? Is she angry at me for something?

Oops, did I say that loud?

"You.did.say.that.loud.Kiyone." Wow, Maya didn't like that comment it seems.

"Just because you have that humongous boobies that doesn't mean mine are small okay. I-I am a B cup, and I am still growing" Maya defended herself.

She was a little bit too loud. Now she was embarrassed herself. I giggled at that sight.

"Fu~, you seem to be so embarrassed Ma.ya.chan. Don't sorry, as you told they will grow for sure, maybe if you let your future boyfriend squee-" before I could finish my sentence, Chiaki closed my mouth.

"Wh-what hell are you talking Kiyone. When did you become so horny?". Chiaki scolded me.

"I am not horny. Maybe I will be if I ever see you in a swimsuit" I winked at her.

Chiaki quickly recomposed herself. Hmm, is she becoming immune to my teasing?.

While I was mercilessly teasing Chiaki, we heard that the boys were betting on something.

"What do you think they are betting about? Who will be the fastest swimmer?" Maya asked an innocent question.

Cute. Suddenly I felt Chiaki's glare. What did I do now? I don't think I said anything out loud.