Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 1 : Manipulation at it's Finest

*Kiyone POV*

I woke up at exactly at 4:00 am. It seems like my bio-clock functions perfectly as usual.

For an 13 to 18 year old kid, it is usually recommended 8 to 10 hours of sleep. But if you reduce this time, you can compensate the unhealthy effects you get through this by boosting your immune system via exercising of maintaining healthy diet.

That's exactly what they did to me in WR. I only slept for 5 hours, or 4 sometimes. But that's the human limit.

To be more precise, I can function with almost full use of my abilities even if I don't sleep for a week. Another thing inhumane about me. I need only sleep for 2 hours and can live normally till I die.

I got in front of the mirror naked to check out my body, hmm it seems my boobs got slightly bigger (AN : She is a D cup). I changed into my sweat shirt and track pants and went for a morning jog.

I already memorized the map given to us, so I am heading in the direction of gym. I got in, it seems the equipment are top quality but not as high grade as WR. 

I got the annual pass for the gym which costs 40,000 points. It's cheaper if you compare it to the monthly pass which is 5,000 points.

I did my usually warm up of 300 ups with 200 pounds of weight on my back, 300 push ups with the same weight dragging me down. and I did sprinting for an 30 mins (straight up sprinting, please bear with the impossible abilities, that's what make her Kiyone) with the speed of 30mph. It has already become 6 am and the gym started to fill in.

I hope the senpai with long white hair who took pictures and videos of me, doesn't post it in school forums. Who am I kidding?

I already knew she posted it just from the patterns of the movement of her fingers and the big grin that she got plastered in her face.

It's the good thing I warned the defects to not talk about the S-system openly. Let's check what is posted.

---------------------------------------

School Official Forum:  

*Insert a 1 minute video of Kiyone running and exercising*

Comments :

IkeKanji : Holy shit, she is hot, I got a boner. 

Sluttyha ra : Ike-kun you didn't change your user name you pervert.  

MrNoticeMeSenpai : Oh, It seems we got some talented and hot kouhais here. 

Stalker-chan : I am mesmerised by her curves, damn wish I was this gorgeous.         

GYaruBlonde : She is strong too? Maybe I should change my sexuality?    

 Yamadead : Heh, this chick deserves to be my girlfriend. But I can run even faster than her     

 --------------------MeatHead : Don't lie dude, she is running faster than you ejaculating         

kukuku : That's some insane speed. Seems Like we got a Monstress, kukukuku.    

 Fufufuf : I can't wait to crush her. fufufufu

KFChead : Kyaaaa, kioyne-sama choke m-

--------------------------------------------------------

I closed the forums. Oof, seems like I got it rough.

What's with this weird laughs, and who is that Yamadead anyways?

I need to find him and put him in his place. Now during my 1 year freedom. I learnt many things about computers, one of them being hacking.

I am still not well versed in that field. If I get serious, In a week or two, I should reach a level where I can hack into this school's database. Doesn't seem like a bad idea.