Vol 1 Chapter 10 : Date, Kushida and deal

It's been a week since we started our study group session. And Sensei told that she gave the wrong study material accidentally. She is such a witch.

But good thing I made all the tutors to teach some topics which are not in the mid terms portions. It was simply a precaution, and it payed off. Never believe Sae-chan, that's the lesson we learnt recently.

Today was weekend and a fine evening too. I am right now waiting infront a restaurant that I pre-booked. It was a expensive french restaurant. I was in one of the clothes I bought just for this occasion. I even bought earings.

(AN : Ignore the background, Kiyone is wearing the same dress and earings

(AN : Ignore the background, Kiyone is wearing the same dress and earings. No makeup though, as she is not that much well versed in applying make ups. She is also holding a handbag, just for aesthetics)

Now I am all set. Fu~ I very much looked forward to this date. The first date of my life, and it is with Chiaki.

"H-hey Kiyone. Were you waiting for me too long?"

Chiaki came into view. Simply gorgeous. She was wearing a sleeveless light violet radiant jacket just like her eyes. A mini skirt which matches her top.

"No dear, I only came here. You look absolutely stunning by the way" I complimented her.

"W-w-what are you saying baka!!! ... You look good too" Chiaki stuttered. What is she? Airi?

"Let's go inside" I grabbed her hand. We were holding hands, how lewd.

"Excuse me, I made a reservation for 2 in the name of Ayanokouji" I said to the reception lady. Showing my mobile.

Chiaki was still looking at my hands which were holding her's.

"Yes mam. You may enter, out staff will guide you to your reserved room" she said.

As we step through the ornate double doors of the French restaurant, we are transported to a world of elegance and luxury.

The plush, crimson carpet underfoot muffles our footsteps as we enter the main dining area. The walls are a warm cream color, adorned with ornate gold moldings and delicate, hand-painted murals of the French countryside.

The room is dimly lit, with the soft glow of crystal chandeliers hanging overhead. The air is filled with the sweet aroma of fresh flowers, the gentle notes of a live pianist playing in the background, and the sizzle of pans from the bustling open kitchen.

The tables are draped in crisp, white linens and set with delicate silverware and crystal glasses. Each table is adorned with a small, flickering candle, casting a soft, romantic glow on the faces of the diners.

The waitstaff is dressed in crisp, black and white uniforms, bustling between the tables with an effortless grace.

The head waiter greets us with a charming smile and escorts us to our reserved room which is situated next to a large, floor-to-ceiling window overlooking a serene garden.