Vol 2 : Chapter 1 Disaster

I woke up from my slumber. The soft light of dawn crept through the blinds, casting a gentle glow on the two of us. We were tangled with each other.

We were nestled closely together, arms draped around each other and legs entwined, as if we were trying to merge into one being.

As the sun rose higher, it was very comfortably warm. But me and Chiaki were still remained tightly wrapped up in each other. Our breath was in sync, chests rising and falling with each other's breaths.

I couldn't help but gaze down at Chiaki's peaceful face. They were soft, and she was smiling in her sleep. Suddenly Chiaki's eyes fluttered open. Seeing our tangled position, she smiled at me.

I couldn't resist planting a gentle kiss on her forehead, making Chiaki fully wake up.

"Good morning," she whispered, her voice raspy from sleep.

"Good morning Chiaki" Chiaki fully woke up, blushing at the situation.

"We need to eat breakfast Chiaki. Wake up". I slightly nudged her.

"No... Let's stay like this for some time" Chiaki was adamant like a child.

We stayed wrapped up in each other's embrace for a few more moments, savoring the warmth and comfort of being together.

Finally, realising we need to get up, slowly Chiaki untangled herself from me, stretching her limbs and getting ready to start the day.

"Go take a shower Chiaki, I will make us breakfast. Any specific dish you want to try? I have a variety of ingredients"

"Do you have chicken?"

"Yes I do"

"Then can you make Yakitori ?"she asked me cutely.

Yakitori huh. A Japanese dish of chicken pieces grilled on a skewer. I can make it.

"Don't need to hold yourself back Chiaki. I don't mind cooking for my dear girlfriend" I teased her.

Hehe, it works everytime. She was blushing profusely.

"W-what are you saying? Just start cooking. I will take a shower" she left. Her ears were still red though.

I started to use my professional level cooking skills.

----Meanwhile Chiaki in the shower----

I can't believe it. Yesterday I confessed to Kiyone. Kyaa~ it was so romantic yet cringey. I spilt everything in my heart. I can't believe I said such things.

What is even happening to me? But I am glad I told her for I feel. It's just like Kei said, if I didn't say it, I would have definitely regretted it.

Kiyone is like me in this one regard, curiousity. She is always curious about normal things. Which is a sad thought.

Now that I remember, she had so little to zero knowledge about shopping and stuffs. The only thing that put a big smile on her face was ice cream.

It makes me wonder, did she never went shopping before? Or never ate ice cream before? That single thought breaks my heart.

I wish I could be someone she could lean onto. I want her to cry it all out, but she is a strong person, she won't cry.

Who is her father anyways? What an asshole. If I ever see him in person, I will just beat the shit out of him.

I know that she is using me as a textbook of love... But she won't know that I am the first and last one, because this love book never ends. Hehehe, I will make her fall head over heels for me, just like I did.