SS : Shopping and Shopping

Today was the day I will go shopping with my friends for the first time in my life.

I was excited, naturally. I only had one casual dress to wear. But it was okay. Today I will see to the bottom of the terrific ocean called fashion.

Clothing can be functional, decorative or both. It can be used in many positive ways to enhance our life chances, self-esteem and wellbeing and as a vehicle for promoting ourselves to others.

Fashion allows us to negotiate our identity. However, what is communicated through our clothing is not always interpreted as intended. Unless we test and measure, it’s not possible to determine the language of fashion or even if it exists.

As humans are motivated to belong to social groups, Clothing communicates our affiliations, by showing allegiance to some groups and distancing us from others.

It’s common knowledge that fashion can influence mood, self-esteem and observers’ impressions, and interestingly what we wear can influence our cognitive abilities if we believe in its symbolic meaning.

This is described by the fascinating concept of ‘enclothed cognition’.

I was wearing a light white shirt with a a light long sleeved black coat on top, with a mini jeans flaunting my plump thighs. I just copied this look from a magazine cover.

It was a good thing I bought this dress, or else I don't have anything to wear other than school uniform and pyjamas.

Though I don't know if it's suits me or not, but it is comfortable to move around. Now the time is 11:00. Since I arrived 30 minutes earlier than the time we agreed, I was searching for a place to wait.

The sun was blazing it's rays onto me. It was getting hotter and hotter by the second. Even if I wore lighter clothes, I still needed a cool place in order to escape from the sun.

After few seconds of searching. I found a spot where my friends can spot me as they have to 1cross this region, at the same time it was near Keyaki mall.

A lonely bench-kun was there, under the shade of a tree. There was a park nearby. I sat there. It was very refreshing. The wind blew at the right speed. It was gentle, a breeze as they say. I looked around me to see people walking hand in hand. There were couples and friends everywhere.

So this is what is feels like to be free huh. A place where in whichever direction I looked, filled with colours. I can eat whenever I wanted. I can sleep at whatever time I wanted. I can wear normal clothes other than lab gown.

I can view the stars in the night sky with my own eyes and not in any books. I can go shopping with friends like this. I can feel the breeze, the breeze due to nature. Freedom is truly wonderful.

I truly wish this would last forever. As I was sitting there waiting , the wind picked up speed, and my hair fluttered. I smiled unconsciously.

I am truly free, even though this place is just like a bigger cage.  But it was much better.

---Meanwhile 3rd person POV---

People who were in the nearby vicinity were mesmerized by the sight in front of them. They were looking at her as they saw an angel.

As she smiled, everyone blushed.

"Ho-holy shit, she is gorgeous. Isn't she that girl who played the piano?" Random1-kun said in awe.

"Yea dude, she has like a mature aura around her. She was also the one who aced the entrance exam." Random2-kun replied.

"Kyaa~ she is like an idol or rather a celebrity". Random girl senpai.