Vol 1 : Chapter 5 : Information and Ichinose

I woke up at 4am as usual and did my regular physical routine. Today I need to scout out other classes. I thought about skipping the first 10 minutes of homeroom to do it. Yes, as you think, it might cost me some class points. On the grand scheme of things, it was necessary.

I needed to expand my information network too. *Sigh* It seems like I have a lot on my plate. Maybe I should reconsider making Kushida as my tool. Let's put those thoughts aside for now. I was walking towards the school and people were gazing me more than usual.

Even more than when the video of me exercising was posted. I knew why, it was because of my piano skills. I was already well known among the whole school. If someone doesn't know me, then they are living under a rock. It was understandable though.

I aced a never aced exam of an elite school. I ran at an abnormal speed and had a training regime which was more rigorous than most professional athletes. I played piano at professional level.

People already consider me a genius. But they don't know that this is just the tip of an ice berg. Today will be a very important day for my plans. After today I can finally rest and focus me time to improve my hacking skills and wait for May 1st.  

I arrived at the school building exactly at 8:31. It's been a minute since classes started. I went across class C. Everybody was present and were listening the class, though some were chatting without any worry. I didn't observe too much. I only glanced at the class, and I didn't even stop.

One can never be too careful. Since I am well know in the school. If there was any formidable student in the class, they can guess my actions to an extent, or rather they will be vigilant about me. They might figure out I am observing other classes and collecting information. So in order to avoid that I didn't even stop for a second.

People won't figure out that a monster like me would exist unless they see me in action. A monster which can analyse 40 students just in mere seconds and that too in her peripheral vision.

Interesting. As I was walking towards class B, I was summarising my processed information.

Ryuen Kakeru. It was that magenta hair coloured boy's name. Seeing me he started smirking, but soon lost interest. He even had bruises on his face. Judging from the damage he acquired.

It's safe to assume that he lost in a fight. But his expression screams excitement for someone who lost. There were also other injured boys and a girl in the class. But they were depressed.

I concluded that Ryuen enforced violence and those boys namely Ichizaki Daichi, Komiya Kogo, Kondo Reo and the girl Ibuki Mio, all had rebelled. But seeing their depressed state and Ibuki's irritated face, they must have lost.

Ryuen lost too, for now. So the only possibility is, he lost to Yamada Albert, that foreign guy with sun glasses.

Interesting. Ryuen understood about the S-system. He knew that even though there were cameras in the class, if the affected party doesn't report it to the school, then the school itself doesn't take action or intervene the aforementioned issue. 

He must have used this to his advantage, added with the fact that if his class reports him, they too will suffer from the consequences of repercussion. Either they understood this fact, or Ryuen himself must have mentioned it.

He seems to be a big fan of violence, and has enough brain to understand some parts of the S-system in couple of days.

If this is the case, then he will see through my acting. No that's not it, even if he doesn't see through it, he will consider the other possibilities. But he can't conclude decisively. I will be under his radar.