Vol 2 : chap 7 : Results and Explanation.

AN : To balance certain things out, I made a small change in the rules. If you guess a leader wrong, you only get a reduction of 50 points. The class from which you guessed won't recieve anything.

In canon, this rule was a bit different. Let me explain with an example.

In canon, class A and class C, both guessed class D's leader incorrectly. This means class D receives 100 points just for this. And Ayanokouji guessed their classes' leaders making it another 100. So their points become 25 to 225.

In my fic, if this same scenario happened, class D will only get 125. You won't receive points if another class guessed your leader wrong.

I needed to change this to make certain things balance. Hope you guys won't mind this small change.

Well played Ryuen. Now let's see what you got.

"Kukuku Playing dumb aren't we? You made Ibuki listen to the conversation between you and your girlfriend. Making her the leader? Don't make me laugh.

That would have worked only if I didn't knew about the leader changing loophole before hand. But you are not the one to underestimate your opponent? Or do you?

If you think I would fall for such a trap then you are a moron Kiyone"

"Hmph, says the guy who tried to trick me with his acting. Deliberately placing your little walkie-talkie in a place where I can see.

Even the dirt of Ibuki's hands were abnormally very high. I wouldn't be shocked if you instructed her to get caught, so that I would find the camera and walkie-talkie to confirm that you are the leader.

What a crafty asshole you are"

"Kuku, I practiced a lot you know. You hurt my poor soul. But that doesn't matter, you won't find out the leader of my class.

It's a funny story how it ended in a stalemate again. But this time, things didn't go as you planned. Kuku, I won't get first place without knowing your leader

Kuku, Either way I got what I wanted"

Stalemate? Don't make me laugh. And Ryuen being ok with a stalemate? Bullshit.

"So I believe using these fake cards, you will fool class A with whom you made the deal"

Ryuen's eyes widened. Acting again. This guy sure loves to irritate me.

"Monster, figuring out even that? Well that's to be expected. Katsuragi stand no chance against a monster like you"

"Cut the crap Ryuen. Your deal with Katsuragi was fairly obvious. You knew I will figure it out. That's what the camera is for right?"

"Kuku, what if I did? He was gullible enough to trust me. I am simply a good natured law abiding citizen"

Good natured my ass.

"Well I will take my leave" I started move, while Ryuen.

"Kukuku, where are you going taking my cards? Trying to make a deal with someone with those fake cards?"

"It's the final day Ryuen. Tomorrow will be the results. I don't think I can make a deal with anyone. Also, these 2 are to fool me, not Katsuragi right?

You can give the Nishino's card to him"

"Kuku, that's fine with me. Not like I can use violence to defeat you right here"

While I turned around, a fast front kick approached my head. I ducked it. I don't have time to play with Ryuen right now. So I turned around and rushed at him with a quarter of my full speed.