Vol 1 : Chapter 11 : Saving Yamadead and Broken bonds

In two days we will be having midterms. Kushida distributed the question papers today. The commendation she recieved must have been euphoric for her.

Either way, I avoided the hazel the defects will throw at me. I don't have to solidify my position more, I don't need them licking my feet now do I?

Today I hung out with Chiaki first time after that date. The study gr- I mean Ayanokouji group went fine too. Now that we don't have any problem, I feel creepy.

Maybe I can relax after a long time.

And here were are. Someone failed.

Chiyabashira-sensei had a red pen in her hand.

"Huh...?"

Yamauchi let out a concerned voice.

(AN : Sudog passed since he was in capable hands aka Kiyone-chan)

She drew a red line right above Yamauchi's name.

"W-what the hell? What does this mean?"

"You failed, Yamauchi"

"What? That's a lie, right? Don't bullshit me, why did I fail!?"

Of course, Yamauchi was the first to protest.

The classroom did a complete 180 from cheering to an angry uproar in a split second.

"Yamauchi. You failed on the English exam."

"Don't lie to me, the passing grade is a 32! I passed!"

"When did anyone say that the passing grade is a 32?"

"No no, Sensei said so! Right, everyone!?"

Ike shouted in support of Yamauchi.

"No Ike, this happened because of you and your friend's irresponsible behaviour" I got from my seat and spoke.

"W-what are you saying?" Yamauchi was still in shock.

"Wake up Yamauchi. You never took anything seriously. It's your fault" I reminded the truth to him.

"No no no no, why? Why? Why? Is this happening to me. Without me you guys will never reach class A" Yamauchi shouted.

"How delusional. Without you, we will reach class A even quicker" nobody could refute my point.

The moment Sensei drew the red line, I messaged Hirata that I will save Yamauchi, on the condition that he shouldn't interfere me.

"NO!!! Please save me. Sensei said that it takes 20 million and some class points to save me right? If we collect points from everyone then you can save me right?" He pleaded

"Yes we can. Everyone, I have enough points to save him, now you guys decide. It takes 100 class points to save him" everyone widened their eyes at my word.

I actually don't have that amount. This will be a lesson to Yamauchi.

"You guys no need to pay a single Private Points. Just sacrifice class points to save him. How does it sound?" I asked them again.

I messaged Horikita, Kushida and Chiaki to not to interfere. Atleast Horikita and Chiaki would have guessed the other way, and the only way we could save him.

That is to buy a test point. But they won't point it out. In a sense, Horikita was actually happy that I decided to give Yamauchi a reality check. He was in her group, she knows how much he slacks off.

Nobody spoke anything. I eyed Kushida for a second. She simply diverted her eyes.

Everyone hesitated. It was a whole 100 class points. Even if people think we could probably earn it in the next special exam, they were hesitating.