Vol 2 : Chapter 2 : More problems, witness and Stalemate

It was the next day. The classes were going to start soon. The wierd thing is, both me and Chiaki didn't find anything different in Miyamoto.

Infact he was more happier than yesterday. What the hell Ryuen is even doing? *Sigh* That guy is more troublesome than I thought.

"Why are you even sighing on the beginning of the day?"

Horikita asked me.

"Nothing. It's just that, I thought Ryuen from class D targetted someone from our class. Seems like I was wrong"

Horikita raised an eyebrow.

"Target? You mean that class D leader who is rumoured to be a tyrant targetted someone from our class? Give me the context" Horikita asked me.

Atleast she isn't bitchy like a month before.

I explained her the problem, but left some parts like how I sent two senpais and how Ryuen predicted it. Instead I have her another version of the story in which Ryuen himself told that he will target Miyamoto.

"Maybe he is saying that to make you paranoid? Or he is targetting some other person?" Horikita gave her opinion.

"I agree. But if that's the case then there's a lot of possibilities. I can't simply defend everyone and be there everywhere right?

I don't even know what is going on in that meat head of his."

"We would have seen something in the expressions of Miyamoto if he was really in trouble. Or what if he doesn't even know he is in trouble" Horikita asked me.

"That could be true ... If it was something like physical violence, then surely Miyamoto would be panicking or angry right now.

What else could you trap a person into ... And that makes them even more happy?" I asked Horikita.

"We will only know when the time comes. So how are you going to take counter measures?" Horikita asked me.

"Oh, I have a plan for that. Let's plant a phone which records, in Miyamoto's pocket. But at the same time I will place this mini recording bug in his collar" Horikita widened her eyes seeing that bug recorder.

"Where did you get that?"

"Heh, in some electronics shop. That's not matters now, help me slip this into his collar after classes"

"What? You do it, I will place the extra phone in his pockets. If I am not wrong, you are hoping that Ryuen finds this phone recording so that he will miss this bug"

"Well whatever. Yes exactly, it's a simply plan, but effective"

Horikita nodded her head.

We both approached Miyamoto. I messaged Chiaki what I will be doing, she was sceptical whether this will work against Ryuen or not.

"Hey Miyamoto. What happened? You seem very happy today" I greeted him.

"Oh Ayanokouji-san, it's nothing. I just won in a game against someone and made a fortune"

Miyamoto was grinning that he didn't see the glared he is recieving from other boys. Seems they are jealous that I am talking to Miyamoto.

Are they really that stupid? I am already in a relationship you dumb defects.

"So I have a request Miyamoto, please keep this phone in your pocket all the time. Atleast for the next few days.

It has some important information and some points, it will act as our class bank in the future and I am giving you this responsibility"