Vol 1 : Chapter 6 : Foundations and 3 viruses

Now I need to lay the foundations.

It was already 5:30 pm and I was preparing snacks and drinks for my guests. According to me baking is really fun.

It an art where imagination reigns supreme. It can produce remarkable results, and most of the time they're for the best. Acquiring this skill works like a boon for those who must satiate their sweet tooth at all costs.

It can magically transfer you from the real world to Heaven, and put you in a good mood even on the worst of the days. And the best part it is quick too.

*Sound of someone knocking on the door*

Before I delve deep into the essence of baking, someone knocked on the door. It seems people are earlier. I opened the door and met with the face of Karuizawa and Hirata. Karuizawa was clinging in his arms.

"Welcome, get in and sit on the chairs" I welcomed them.

I bought furnitures specifically for this meeting.

"Ojama shimasu" they both Said it at the same time and entered my room.

"Wow your room is very empty Ayanokouji-chan, except for the furnitures". Karuizawa initiated the conversation.

"Thank you for the compliment Karuizawa-chan". I replied in a monotonous voice.

"Wh- It wasn't an compliment!" She exclaimed.

"Leaving that aside. What's with you and Hirata-kun walking hand in hand. Are you perhaps in love Ka-rui-za-wa-chan". I teased her and it worked.

She was blushing like those characters in anime. She moves fast. She also chose the right person as cover for various magnitude of reason.

Hirata is naive, and good natured at least as far as first impressions go. He also had an expression of guilt when talking about bullying. If Karuizawa pleaded to him to be in a relationship, then he will for sure accept it to protect her.

"Wh-what? No, we are not dating... yet" she whispered the last part.

Seeing my amused expression she continued, "Ah mou, don't tease me like that".

"Do you guys want anything to drink" I asked them.

"Green tea for me" Hirata replied.

"For me, Hot chocolate" Karuizawa told.

"Okay, I will prepare them in few minutes. But that time please eat these cookies" I gave them a plate of chocolate cookies that I made.

"Wow these are fantastic, did you bake them yourself. You are even good at cooking huh. I would even believe if you told me you could create a nuke". Karuizawa complimented me after eating one.

"Yes I baked them" I answered from the kitchen.

Hmm creating nuke huh. I never thought about it. Maybe I should make one and blast that man.

"Yea it's very delicious Ayanokouji-san" Hirata replied like a normal person he is.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door.

"Please you do your work Ayanokouji-san, we will open the door" Hirata politely offered.

I mean I am making drinks for you guys. So it's not my work right?. Don't mind me, I am just new to this hosting things.

"Ah thank you Hirata-kun" I thanked him.

"Welcome, come in Matsushita-san, Sato-san and Kushida-san". Hirata welcomed them in my stead.

"Ojama shimasu", three of them entered and placed their shoes in the rack neatly.

"It's empty" Matsushita comments.