Vol 2: Chapter 3: Explanation and new Friendship

"Then listen carefully, I will only explain everything once. It all started when me and Ryuen fought each other ... No even before that"

"When you fought him? You mean that time to corner Kushida?"

"Exactly. I knew Ryuen would come after our class just to experiment. I came to this conclusion because he was scouting places for blind spots"

"But that alone can't make you conclude when he will be plotting against us right?"

"Yes. I wasn't sure when he will make a move on us. That's why I hastened his desire to fight me by demolishing his pride in violence by tanking that hit"

"But isn't that show was for Kushida?"

"Chiaki. Why should I waste my time on one simple task?. It's always efficient if you tangle the strings such that when you move one finger, multiple parts of the puppets move.

It may reduce flexibility during puppeteering, but not in my case"

"It's funny how you consider everyone as a puppet. And ... it's scarry that you are not wrong"

"Let's not delve into it.

Now, I manipulated Ryuen into attack our class. With that I was able to plant an audio bug a week before he made a move on Miyamoto"

"Wait wait wait!!! How do you know that he will target Miyamoto. Unless you planted audio bugs on almost all of our classmates.

But that's just insane, it's nearly impossible"

"What you said is true ... Unless I made Ryuen choose Miyamoto as the target"

Chiaki widened her eyes.

"What!!! Not only you made him attack us, but also were able to choose the specific person. But how?"

"Hehehe ... That's where the study group comes in. In our class Sudou is the weakest link. He is not headed at the same time doesn't have a good reputation.

Now that's why I made him join my group and reduced his hot-headed-ness. I beat him in a basketball match. Made him submit to me"

"Holy shit, you beat Sudou in a basketball match?
And Kiyone you sound like a sadist saying you made him submit"

"Ignoring that, I know that he is the perfect target to attack our class. So I cancelled that option for Ryuen. Sudo became a good friend to me.

Now whatever anomaly happens around him, if he notices it, he will either inform me and wouldn't create chaos as he was afraid of me.

I did the same thing for some other defects in a different way. I made contacts with some defects while Ryuen's goons were spying.

By the process of elimination, I held the carrot named Miyamoto infront of Ryuen and he took it"

Chiaki's jaw dropped.

That doesn't end there, I also took into account the possibilities of Ryuen noticing this. So as a counter measure I planted audio bugs on other few defects, 3 of them.

"Wow... You did all that. That's why you were sometimes scouting the study groups. To both assess our academic abilities at the same time indirectly alerting Ryuen you were watching over us.

So he concluded Miyamoto as the next best target because he fits into all the necessary criteria very well... Or rather you made him for into it.

I don't have any words to explain my feelings right now ... It's simply beyond brilliant"

"Now now, this doesn't end here. Ryuen never intended to expel anyone from our class. He simply wanted to test me.

How will I escape this predicament he set up? He knew if he wants to expel someone, he has to go on a step further.