Vol 1: Chapter 7 : May 1st

Days went by and it was already April 30th.

During this month I had lots of fun and ice cream.
We even went to movie as a group with Hirata and his harem. Horikita became her usual self after a few days. But she also acknowledged that allies are important.

It was a great improvement considering her character. But she was still stubborn in certain things. And one of them was working with Kushida.

When I asked her why she hated Kushida. Horikita didn't say anything related, but warned me that Kushida is not what she seems to be.

That made me confirm that they did know eachother before coming to this school. Atleast Horikita remembered it now. But I didn't pry any further.

I don't need to.

It's true that I want all the information I could get about my future tools. But things can wait. I don't need to rush things or plan so ahead, since I already planned more than enough.

Let's stop talking about Horikita and continue about my peaceful life. I also became close to Karui- no kei, Chiaki and Maya that we all call each other by our given names. Totally not because author was tired of typing their long last name.

I even once went to pallate with Ichinose and her group.

Though for some reason, Kanzaki was wary of me the whole time. I think it's due to my abilities. His face was screaming ' What else are you hiding?' the whole time.

But that confirmed that he knows about the class competitions. So I concluded Ichinose discussed the clues with him and formulated a theory about the S-system. Kanzaki also tried to gauge my abilities by asking questions.

Honestly it a was a very pathetic attempt. I could have easily avoided those question. But I purposefully hided some questions and answered some, so that he won't get a read on me.

Seeing what Kanzaki was trying to do. The good hearted Ichinose naturally assisted me. It seems she doesn't want to think others as enemies. Atleast outside when we were trying to have fun as students.

But overall, I really enjoyed it.

Another hot topic was that Kei and Hirata started dating. People like Ike and Yamauchi were boiling hearing the news. I congratulated Kei, even if their relationship is fake, just as Kei planned, she reached a new height in social hierarchy.

She even tried to bully people. It was clearly not because she was arrogant. She still feels unsafe, no matter what height she climbs, it seems the past haunts her.

I naturally stopped her. I also tutored those three girls. Sato was very weak in her academics, it made me wonder what was her strong point? Annoying people? I don't know.

Chiaki didn't hold back any longer. The more I showed her my talents, the less she became paranoid that people will shun the extremes.

I was an example for her. Even if I was an anomaly, I still had geniune friends. This made her rethink her decision.

Another important thing to note was, after the first 3 days, Shinohara didn't use her cell phone in class. Infact she even listened to the classes intently with a huge smirk on her face.

I wondered what made this sudden change. I lied, I lied that it was an important part.

But it was true she suddenly changed.

Suddenly Chayabashira-Sensei entered with papers in her hand. She started passing it around.

"Today we will have a short suprise test. It's a test with 90 minutes format, for 100 score points. Naturally cheated is prohibited. Expulsion is the punishment for cheating". Sensei sternly said.