56 ¦ Hot Bath

THANKS FOR 15K <3

"Daniel would be a good name.... Or Sunwoo," says Sunghoon, who has placed his head on my chest and is drawing small circles on my bare belly with his index finger.

Two months have passed since I found out about my pregnancy. In the meantime I am already in the 15th week of pregnancy. My belly has even made a small push, but so far this is hardly visible.

In two hours I have an appointment for an ultrasound examination with my gynecologist. Sunghoon accompanies me because today we will finally know the gender of our child.

"And if it's a girl?", I want to know and raise my eyebrows questioningly. Actually, I myself firmly assume that I'm expecting a boy, yet I don't want to rule out the possibility that it's a girl after all just yet.

Sunghoon looks up at me. He doesn't seem to have thought about names for a girl himself yet. "Isabell or Mara would be quite nice names," he finally suggests to me. "I think Mara is nice," I reply with a smile.

Dreamily, I run my fingers through his brown curls and glance at the opposite wall. "Would you like Mara, little angel?", Sunghoon talks to my belly. Smirking, I watch him go. "Or do you think Daniel is better?" Smiling, he places gentle kisses on my belly. I love it when Sunghoon does that.

So we agree on Mara if it's a girl and Daniel if it's a boy. In the end, I don't care what gender our baby will be. The main thing is that it is healthy. Besides, I like both names.

"I love you, Hoon," I say in a murmur. Smiling, the young man lifts his head and approaches my face to breathe a kiss on my lips. "I certainly hope so, after all, we're getting married soon," he returns teasingly.

"Soon... I'd love to marry you right now," I confess to him. At least before our child is born. "Wow, you can't wait," Sunghoon says, laughing softly. "I just want us all to have the same last name," I reply, running my fingertips over the back of his neck.

"Park Dolores," Sunghoon gushes, breathing a kiss on the tip of my nose before his lips move to my neck, where he spreads soft kisses. I close my eyes and smile. Sunghoon detaches himself from my neck to scrutinize me. I open my eyes to return his gaze.

"We can get married before he or she is born, if that's what you want," Sunghoon informs me. He playfully wraps a strand of my brown hair around his finger. "Only if you want me to," I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

Sunghoon laughs softly. "Are you kidding?" he asks with raised eyebrows, tucking my hair behind my ear. He sits up and looks down at me. "I can't wait to marry you."

Smiling, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull the young man back down to me to kiss him. Soon after, I feel his fingers gripping my waist as Sunghoon presses his pelvis against mine.

"I can't resist you at all," Sunghoon whispers seductively in my ear, running his fingertips over my bare waist, causing tingling goosebumps to spread across my skin. "We have to leave soon," I remind my fiancé. "You're right," he commiserates, placing one last, long kiss on my lips.

One last time, Sunghoon watches me from his piercing golden eyes before rising from the large double bed and walking to his closet to pull a plain dark gray turtleneck sweater over his bare torso.

I, too, rise from the bed and pull on a sweater. The weather outside looks uncomfortable, because it's been raining all morning and the wind is throwing the leaves, which are gradually turning into the most brilliant colors, through the air.