63 ¦ HOME

Laughing, I wrap my arms around Sunghoon's neck and allow him to carry me from his black Bentley, which Jungkook has parked on the driveway, to the front door, where he gently sets me down on the ground to unlock the door.

As soon as he does, he again wraps his arms under my knees and lifts me off the ground once more. He enters the house and kicks the door shut with his foot. "What's this going to be, anyway?", I want to know, looking at Sunghoon with raised eyebrows.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" he aks with a big grin on his lips and carefully climbs the stairs with me on his arm. "I'm carrying my beautiful bride to our bedroom," my husband adds.

He pushes open the door to the bedroom and heads for the large double bed, where he slowly sets me down. I'm glad we're finally alone together. It is the first time we can enjoy our togetherness as husband and wife. I am overjoyed and exhausted in equal measure.

"I can't wait to get out of this dress," I confess to Sunghoon, because it's getting really uncomfortable in my wedding dress and I'm tired. "I can't wait either," he replies seductively, leaning over me. His lips meet my neck where he begins to spread soft, wet kisses that leave a fiery tingle on my skin. His fingers tamper with the zipper of my wedding dress as his lips meet mine.

Slowly, Sunghoon slips the dress off my body and lays it on the bed beside us. His fingers explore my body; they travel over my collarbone, down my chest to my stomach, which he tenderly caresses and places a soft kiss on before his hand continues to travel down. A soft moan escapes my lips as he touches me between my thighs.

In response, Sunghoon pulls his hand away and disengages from my lips. "When did you realize?" he asks suddenly. "What?", I ask, drawing my eyebrows together in confusion. "That you have feelings for me," Sunghoon explains to me, picking up on our conversation from earlier when we were dancing. He eyes me curiously, brushing away a strand of hair that has strayed into my face.

"Oh," I make thoughtful and draw my eyebrows together. It's hard for me to answer that question, because if I'm honest, there's something about Sunghoon that has captivated me from the beginning. But when I think about it more carefully, I know when I gradually became clear about my feelings for Sunghoon.

At that time Teresa, my mother and I were already living with him. I had a nightmare and went to the kitchen to have a drink. He joined me just a few minutes later as well. That night, Sunghoon and I kissed for the first time.

"It was the night I kissed you," I finally reply after neither of us said anything for a while, burying my fingers in his brown curls. His lips form into a smile. "Okay..." he merely whispers contentedly, placing a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"You know-," he continues in response, fixing his brown eyes back on my green ones. "When we were standing in the kitchen and I was holding your hand, I was thinking about kissing you." "Why didn't you?", I want to know.

Sunghoon shrugs his shoulders. "I thought you wouldn't want me to," he confesses. "How wrong you were," I retort, and instead of waiting for another answer from him, I wrap my arms around his neck again and pull his head down to me to press my lips to his.

Sunghoon sighs into the kiss and puts his hand to my cheek as I slip the black jacket off his shoulders. Hastily, I loosen the tie around his neck and tamper with the buttons of his shirt, stripping it off him as well before letting it fall to the floor behind him.

I run my fingers over his bare chest before catching the scarred area of his skin left over from the graze shot my father inflicted on Sunghoon. Memories from that night flash before my inner eye. I think of how I squeezed my eyes shut and the shot rang out. It would have hit me if Sunghoon hadn't gotten between my father and me.