61 ¦ Boy In Luv

A/N: LMAO I usually hate stories, where the female MC gets pregnant so I have no fucking idea why I'm writing this... Hope u guys are still enjoying it somehow.

- - -

"That's what you get for getting drunk," I inform Sunghoon, who with half-open eyes reaches for the glass of water I bring to his bedside along with an aspirin. With a big gulp, he downs the tablet and sets the empty glass down on the nightstand.

Sighing, I sit down at the edge of the bed and reach for his hand, with whose fingers he massages his throbbing temples. I pull his hand away and place my lips against his temple instead.

"That's better," Sunghoon murmurs softly. His full lips form into a wide smile. Blinking, he opens his brown eyes, out of which he eyes me longingly before pulling me closer to his face by the chin to place his lips on mine. I return the kiss tenderly before breaking away from him again and looking at Sunghoon.

"I'm hungry," I inform him, whereupon my stomach growls as well. "Then I guess we should have some breakfast," Sunghoon states, groaning as he rises from the double bed. When I try to match him, he holds me by the shoulders and pushes me back into the mattress. "You stay down for now, Lola. I'll make us breakfast."

Smiling, I lean back and pull the covers over my body. "All right," I say contentedly. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy being pampered by Sunghoon. Breakfast in bed is definitely one of my favorites.

"Don't make me wait too long," I joke. "No way," he replies, still completely hungover, and walks toward the door. With one last glance in my direction, he leaves the bedroom to head downstairs to the kitchen while I grab my phone and scroll through my home page on Instagram. I finally pause at a new post from his cousin Eun-Ji. It shows her with Iseul on her arm.

At her side is a man who definitely must be in his fifties already. Since I don't think this is her daughter's father, I take a look at the description, which only has the word Appa with a white heart behind it. Eun-ji's father.

This must be the uncle Sunghoon once told me about. The one who took over the company temporarily after Sunghoon's father died and got involved in one of my father's businesses to help pay for the expensive treatment in the US.

It took a long time for Sunghoon to introduce me to his cousin. But what about the rest of his family? His uncle? His mother's side of the family? There must be more people. It's not long until our wedding, six days to be exact, and so far we haven't said a word about who else we'll invite from Sunghoon's part of the family aside from Eun-Ji and Iseul.

After thinking about it for quite a while, Sunghoon pushes open the door with his foot and enters the bedroom with a fully packed tray. Immediately, I grab my phone aside and make some space for him. He sets the tray down on my lap and sits back down on the bed with me.

"What were you looking at?" he asaks, ripping off a grape to put between his lips. I swallow hard, not knowing how responsive he is to the subject. He doesn't often talk about his uncle, and when he does, it doesn't exactly sound like they have the best relationship.

"Your cousin posted a picture on Instagram," I reply, reaching again for my phone, which I've placed on the nightstand with the screen facing down. I unlock it and turn the screen in his direction to give Sunghoon a look.

His expression changes abruptly. But instead of commenting, he reaches for one of the glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice and sips it. "That's your uncle, isn't it?" I ask him. He, however, merely nods.